Write the vison; make it plain - I taking back what God promised me

Zeal

2Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. 3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay

Habakkuk 2:2,3

God did not put desires in our hearts to stay. I am tired of being in this funk. Being around this mountain. I have been around here long enough and I am ready to take it. God does not want me here.

I am looking beyond my circumstances. I am really filled right now and literally in tears. The Lord is bringing scripture to me. Pulling it out of me. This is the reason fellowship is important. Reading the word is important. Hiding the word in your heart is important.

Then the Lord has something to pull from. Are we on the same page? If the word is not in your heart, God can not call it to you rememberance.

I praise and thank God for his word.​

10 “Now then, just as the LORD promised, he has kept me alive for forty-five years since the time he said this to Moses, while Israel moved about in the wilderness. So here I am today, eighty-five years old! 11 I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I’m just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then. 12 Now give me this hill country that the LORD promised me that day. You yourself heard then that the Anakites were there and their cities were large and fortified, but, the LORD helping me, I will drive them out just as he said.” - Joshua 14: 10 -12

MMM MMM MMM

Last edited:
Get it, Zeal!!! :charge: Take back what was stolen and denied----your name is on it! :trophy:

Joel 2:23-27
23 Be glad, people of Zion,
rejoice in the LORD your God,
for he has given you the autumn rains
because he is faithful.
He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm[a]—
my great army that I sent among you.
26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the LORD your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
that I am the LORD your God,
and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

If the word is not in your heart, God can not call it to you rememberance.
I love everything you all have posted here but this sticks out b/c I have found it to be so true!! We must hide the word in our hearts...

This is right on time. I've been struggling and I saw why I struggled so hard in 2010; people are remembering my struggles and stating. If God can do that for you, Changed he can do it for me too. It was all for His glory.

I say this to say that God has not forgotten his people and their sacrifices. And he will fulfill the desires of your heart. In the midst of all of your struggles, continue to pray and trust God...heck even ask God is there something you need to do.

I try to remember that I have not because I ask not. I ask God tons of strategic questions and receive answers.

Ok done rambling.

This is right on time. I've been struggling and I saw why I struggled so hard in 2010; people are remembering my struggles and stating. If God can do that for you, Changed he can do it for me too. It was all for His glory.

I say this to say that God has not forgotten his people and their sacrifices. And he will fulfill the desires of your heart. In the midst of all of your struggles, continue to pray and trust God...heck even ask God is there something you need to do.

I know that's right.

I try to remember that I have not because I ask not. I ask God tons of strategic questions and receive answers.

Ok done rambling.

What rambling?

Bumping.

This thread needs to continue. It's so true that you have not because you ask not. Your life is also a make up of your beliefs. What you believe in your heart will color your world and WILL manifest. Guard your heart with all diligence. Meditate on the Word of God to change your heart so it can change your life. Watch what you're feeding yourself. What you think n believe matters.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Why am I tripping? (other thread)

I speak victory [healing, employment, a business, a best friend, thick hair, good health]

Back