***WOW!! ORS Replenishing Pack gave me my hair back! (pics)***

silkii_locks

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to share a little of my joy with you.:drunk: For the last month or so my hair had just not been itself. I really was about to give up and cut it. It was dry and brittle, the ends were like velcro and I starting to see little broken hairs everywhere. That stopped me dead in my tracks. I knew something had to done, but everything I had tried was not working. So on a whim I stopped my favorite corner BSS's (Eve's, for those who are in Tally) and ran across the ORS replenishin pack. I had used it before, but had forgotten all about it. So I pick up 2 packs. Get to the counter and the owner says in his foreign accent (not sure what) "Why not buy the bottle, you know they have it in the bottle now" I'm thinking, All the money that I've spent over the last couple of months trying to "fix" my hair, I'm not about to spend 10 bucks when I can pay a buck 50 for somehting that's probably not even going to work anyway:rolleyes:.
So anyway I get home, wash with Nadia Jojoba Hemp shampoo from shescentit.com and deep condition under dryer for about 15-20 mins. When I rinse my hair feels all smooth and buttery in my hands:lick:, I can't believe it, I'm thinking I might be on to something here. So I rollerset and dry overnight under soft bonnet dryer. This morning when I take the rollers down I cannot believe the difference, my hair was soft, supple and silky with mad body and shine! I didn't even have time to straightend my roots out with the curling iron like I usully do I just wrapped it, tied with my scarf and drove to work. So when I get there I took the scarf off and combed it down, it looked awesome! So I'll stop rambling now, here are the pics.:grin:[
Sorry the first link I used didn't work. Here's the new link. http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/18890643 The pictures where I'm in the striped shirt are what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to share a little of my joy with you.:drunk: For the last month or so my hair had just not been itself. I really was about to give up and cut it. It was dry and brittle, the ends were like velcro and I starting to see little broken hairs everywhere. That stopped me dead in my tracks. I knew something had to done, but everything I had tried was not working. So on a whim I stopped my favorite corner BSS's (Eve's, for those who are in Tally) and ran across the ORS replenishin pack. I had used it before, but had forgotten all about it. So I pick up 2 packs. Get to the counter and the owner says in his foreign accent (not sure what) "Why not buy the bottle, you know they have it in the bottle now" I'm thinking, All the money that I've spent over the last couple of months trying to "fix" my hair, I'm not about to spend 10 bucks when I can pay a buck 50 for somehting that's probably not even going to work anyway:rolleyes:.
So anyway I get home, wash with Nadia Jojoba Hemp shampoo from shescentit.com and deep condition under dryer for about 15-20 mins. When I rinse my hair feels all smooth and buttery in my hands:lick:, I can't believe it, I'm thinking I might be on to something here. So I rollerset and dry overnight under soft bonnet dryer. This morning when I take the rollers down I cannot believe the difference, my hair was soft, supple and silky with mad body and shine! I didn't even have time to straightend my roots out with the curling iron like I usully do I just wrapped it, tied with my scarf and drove to work. So when I get there I took the scarf off and combed it down, it looked awesome! So I'll stop rambling now, here are the pics.:grin:
http://us.mc508.mail.yahoo.com/mc/s...rosoft+Word+Document+(5).doc&pid=2&vs=1&ypa=1

Girl get the bottle! Its works miracles for my hair...I think its the same ingredients as the paks. So glad you found something that works!:grin:

I Love me some Ors replenishing pack,it does wonders for my hair !! Happy that you like it.

I love this stuff so much that i refuse to buy the bottle just in case they bumped they're heads and changed something. Dont let me find in it family dollar for 1.10, I grab the whole box. Its not joke.

To me the bottles works exactly the same I have 3 bottles under the cabinet I make sure i dont run out.

I will definately try the bottle. I think this is gonna be a staple for me. I can't believe I've been sleeping on this for so long. My hair is actually back to its old self.:drunk:

I guess Imma have to find this bottle you all are talking about cause I love the paks.
Glad it worked for you.
You 'And' your hair look just like my lil sister......Lovely......just lovely.:grin:

Just make sure you get the correct bottle, it will say Professional on it. Oh and I just relaxed today and DC with the bottle and my hair feels like silk LOL.

Just make sure you get the correct bottle, it will say Professional on it. Oh and I just relaxed today and DC with the bottle and my hair feels like silk LOL.

Thanks Girl, I've seen it in the store but I had no idea it was same thing as the packs. Just didn't put 2 and 2 together.:ohwell:

Back