WOW!! My first non-friend list comment on my Fotki!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay, so I found out last night why I never got any comments on my Fotki, it was because I had it set so only people on my friends list could leave comments. I changed it. Today, I checked it out and there was an anonymous comments on there. At first I was like "aw man, anonymous", but it wasn't too bad. Just a normal comment asking me a normal question to which I responded. Nice! I opened comments for all on all of my albums except my daughter's album- which I will be updating soon. She checks out her album too and was SO excited when Chicoro left a comment. BUT if someone were to put something nasty/mean spirited on there about her, I would be upset, and I know it. So, I'll leave that one for friend list people only. I dunno... maybe I'll open it up and the first mean thing said I'll change the setting...*thinking about it*

ETA: My weight album is still locked too, I'll finish that up in a few months. Stay Tuned!

Last edited:
Good for you....I think its cute your daughter gets excited when she gets comments....

It always feels good to receive a compliment...

I would love for you to add me on as a friend so I could leave comments for you daughter!!!

Good for you....I think its cute your daughter gets excited when she gets comments....

It always feels good to receive a compliment...

I would love for you to add me on as a friend so I could leave comments for you daughter!!!
Done! Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you!:drunk:

Okay, I've decided to open her album to comments from all too:yep: Gotta luv the kids, right?!?! I'll be updating her pics tomorrow evening. Stay Tuned!

I just wanted to tell you that I really like your roller set and your daughters hair is really growing. That is great that you two have a fokti together.:grin:

Okay, so I found out last night why I never got any comments on my Fotki, it was because I had it set so only people on my friends list could leave comments. I changed it. Today, I checked it out and there was an anonymous comments on there. At first I was like "aw man, anonymous", but it wasn't too bad. Just a normal comment asking me a normal question to which I responded. Nice! I opened comments for all on all of my albums except my daughter's album- which I will be updating soon. She checks out her album too and was SO excited when Chicoro left a comment. BUT if someone were to put something nasty/mean spirited on there about her, I would be upset, and I know it. So, I'll leave that one for friend list people only. I dunno... maybe I'll open it up and the first mean thing said I'll change the setting...*thinking about it*

ETA: My weight album is still locked too, I'll finish that up in a few months. Stay Tuned!

Girl, I've been in your album before...and wanted to leave comments. And then you don't have a guestbook enabled either so I couldn't leave a comment in there to tell you that I couldn't leave you a comment.:wallbash:

Maybe you should enable your guestbook and then people can ask you for the password to your baby's album. That way you will be able to monitor who is going in there.

I just wanted to tell you that I really like your roller set and your daughters hair is really growing. That is great that you two have a fokti together.:grin:
Thank you so much. Just wait until she gets to see all the positive comments she got on her album, she won't stop smiling for years :grin: I'll be posting more pics of her tonight.:yep:

Girl, I've been in your album before...and wanted to leave comments. And then you don't have a guestbook enabled either so I couldn't leave a comment in there to tell you that I couldn't leave you a comment.:wallbash:

Maybe you should enable your guestbook and then people can ask you for the password to your baby's album. That way you will be able to monitor who is going in there.
Good idea. If I get 1 negative comment about her, I'll do that. I don't show her face in the pics, so I don't fear anything regarding people seeing the back of her head. A few people left messages on my guestbook... I'm not sure why you couldn't leave a message. I tried to see if that too was only marked for friends' comments, but I couldn't find it. You can leave all the comments you want now!:yep: I tell you the truth, I'm reading all this positive stuff in my fotki, my head won't be able to fit in my cubicle in a minute!:grin: I feel really good today...

ETA: The new pics won't be dark either. I have a new digital camera (I took my most recent pics with it) They come out WAY clearer and lighter than the pics I took with my cellphone.

Last edited:
Back