WoW LHCF gots haters?!!!

kimmy89

Sandra Rose? why is this cat so bitter?

I just stumbled across this site today when I type LFHC in the google search engine. It was a blog from back in 08 and she's is so miss informed about what we are about, its unbelievable.
She calls us delusional, and has the nerve to post a picture of her unhealthy brittle ends while she slags of the women on here.
UHHhhhhhhhhhh:wallbash:

Anyone care to inform me about why this woman is so angry?

http://sandrarose.com/2008/08/25/are-the-ladies-on-the-long-hair-care-forum-delusional/

Don't take it personal. Keep doing whatchu doing and your hair will speak for itself. That's what I'm going to do:yep:

I read this too. I was like ummmm...calm down. She's angry because she got banned for apparently saying that you can't make your hair grow faster...

I just stumbled across this site today when I type LFHC in the google search engine. It was a blog from back in 08 and she's is so miss informed about what we are about, its unbelievable.
She calls us delusional, and has the nerve to post a picture of her unhealthy brittle ends while she slags of the women on here.

http://sandrarose.com/2008/08/25/are-the-ladies-on-the-long-hair-care-forum-delusional/

Yeah this is old. And if you read, those aren't her ends. That's a fusion weave.

loooooooool thanks for the clarity! she just seems mad bitter. Its just that they said that they lurk on here sometimes. Its a bit intruding thats all.

This place has lots of haters. Sandra Rose and plenty of other people.

They get banned but stay talking about this place and rejoining though so they must not hate it too bad.:lachen:

Well if we are delusional so is sandra a brit that thinks she is american. Tut tut tut. We LHCFers don't do anything to bother her so why the hate? She should jog on toyas-world is a better blog

"still lurk over there and I shake my head at all the misinformation I see. Everybody knows that human hair only grows at a rate of half an inch per month. I don’t care what you put in your hair its not going to grow any faster. And some black women can’t grow hair at all due to genetics" This is a quote from her site. That she talks about the dispersing of misinformation and then goes on to say what she does is mildy amusing.

Maybe she wants to make her own blog look good. I believe she still lurks to get updated info on what we're using.:rolleyes: It's a shame but it's a living for her.:sad:

Maybe she's angry because she's so unfortunate looking?

woah.. the comments (or complaints...) are even funnier...:lachen:

oh wells... having haters is a good thing right?

Haters gonna hate.

Pardon my ignorance, but what the devil is a fusion weave?

I just love this image that skiggle has in her signature. How appropriate!:lachen:

Donthatethehaters_8050.gif

i swear she's posted her weave so many times on her blog like its supposed to validate her or something.

i heard about this board by reading that post. I love it here, I dont know what her problem is.

Back