WoW LHCF gots haters?!!!

why would she go on to a board to tell people that their "attempts are futile"? she just sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.

ETA: LMAO at the first comment calling LHCF a modern-day cult

Last edited:
So sorry i wasted my time even glancing over that blog....there goes 2 minutes i could have used SOOOO much better.

I was actually turned onto LHCF through that website. She posted a thread about Ateyaa (sp) from Youtube. I'm so thankful she's such a big mouth b/c LHCF has been my savior for my hair!!

What she doesn't get is that its not about how fast your hair grows, its about retention. Dumb dumb dumb....oops, did I just stoop to her level?

I know she did NOT admit to that chewed up yaki hair to have cost a grip of money........I would not have told anyone that. I would have lied and said I got jipped by the hair dresser or something. (Okay that was kind of mean). But anywayssssssss....When I first started lurking on this site and saw the MegaTek threads I was like WTH is going on? But me being me I said let me get some and whewwww I'm glad I did lol There is ALOT of useful information on this board...Either you try it or you don't but don't basically bash other people because of their methods.

I was talking to a lady that drives the city bus and told her about Megatak and at first she thought I was crazy. She in turn came on the bus the following day and was telling me how her mother uses MTG lol but wouldn't tell anyone. Now me and her share hair notes. Long hair is in the eye of the beholder....If my hair was a half of inch and I saw a chick with SL hair I might said Dannnggg your hair is long. If I was a chick with BSL hair and saw a chick with Butt Long hair I might say your hair is long...It depends on who is looking at who.

I wish her blog was still active..I would have to pay her a visit

Man her blog is very hateful and mean. And she WAS duped by her stylists for letting her do her hair and all the money she paid. At the end of the day she STILL looks like a Strangled Cat about the head.

I have come across some wonderful people here and I am glad that I am here.

Yall can believe her lyin arse if you want to...she knows good and damn well she swapped Quita 2 packs of Newport 100's and 3 cans of Similac for that weave. Aint no way she paid for that mess.

Wasn't she caught in some lies before?

Wow! She's giving a lot of publicity and hits to this site! LOL! I saw quite a few haters on there at first, mostly banned people from here, then I read further and see a lot of support for LHCF. :yep: Some members really gave a piece of their mind and set her straight! One said that anytime black people in general do something positive she always has something negative to say.

I don't know much about her. Uhmmm... is she famous?

Yall can believe her lyin arse if you want to...she knows good and damn well she swapped Quita 2 packs of Newport 100's and 3 cans of Similac for that weave. Aint no way she paid for that mess.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

AHAHAHA too much :grin:

Back