WOW! EGG, OLIVE, OIL, INDIAN OIL TONS OF CURLS!

sterry

Hey Ladies,

I can not express my gratifiacation with this concoction.

I must say that I have been neglecting my hair.

I have obtained more clients then usual after the holidays... and have costantly been in wet, sweaty hair.
I have blowed dried and fried a little often than usual and as a result decided to remove 2 1/2 inches of hair.
I am now back to 5 inches.
Having time this weekend I decided to give my hair some needed care. I decided to use what I had in my kitchen and under my cabinet only.

One egg
1/2 cup olive oil
2 TSP of Mahabhringrai Tail (indian oil smells like your favorite Chinese Restaurant.)

I mix this in a blender and placed on dry hair. Playing close attention to the ends. Cover with a plastic bag for 3 hours. Then rinse.

WOW! WOW! WOW! My hair had curly spirals and ringlets. Incrediable....mind you that I am a 4a natural. It was if the hair had individually seperated. And the softness was intense!! I wash my scalp only with about a pea size of Hemp Shampoo to remove the smell of the Bhringraj Tail.
No hair in the comb after combout.
I then followed up with Regis Hydrating Balm under a hooded dryer for 30 mins.
I can't believe how many ringlets I had. This recipe is a keeper!
weird.gif
weird.gif
weird.gif

Re: WOW! EGG, LITTLE , OLIVE, INDIAN TONS OF CURLS!

Good for you for finding something that works for you.
smile.gif

But the egg... why did you add an egg? I would have thought it would have been messy and smelly - do you think it worked or that it just sat there?

My hair was weak and breaking due to excessieve blow drying for the last 2 months.

The use of the egg was for protein. Yes it was wet, but blending it into a foam with the oil gave it some thickness.

What made you think of this concoction? What does the Regis Hydrating Balm do for the hair? Inform! Inform!

My hair was in need of some help.

I kept thinking about mayonaise. And those who have used it with some success.

Mayonaise, egg oil and vinegar. I just omitted the vinegar and used olive oil. I started using Indian oils about 2 weeks ago and though they smell I love the way they make my hair feel. This oil consist of sesame oil and strengthens, stimulates hair.

The Regis Hydrating Balm. I can't say enough about this conditioner. It smoothes, soften, caresses, replenish, nourishes, quenches, defrizzes, detangles, ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! Feeled with natural ingredients such as avocado, macadamia, jojoba, sunflower, Evening Primrose, Coconut, Hazelnut, germ Oil, Soy Protein, Water some of the main ingredients. It is also reasonable priced. 9 oz $12.00.

If you have dry, brittle, damaged, weak hair this is the one for you. It is so cremey and leaves hair full of bounce, shine, softeness. It is very intense!!!

Girl,why'd you go and tell me that for? OUCH! I feel a product junkyeism attack coming on...

Go ahead and give in. The Regis is worth it. I use no other conditioner and have stuck to this for 7 months.!

Where did you purchase the Indian oil? On-line? Congratulations on your success. I am badly in need of a deep conditioner. This weather is truly unkind to my hair...

Thanks!

I get all my Indian products from here.
http://www.indousplaza.com/data/products/beauty/index.asp

If you want a good oil conditioner ....I Dabur Vatika Premium Coconut oil.

This stuff is EXCELLENT!!! I have listed the ingredients on the post "Name A Good Moisturizing Oil Conditioner" somehing like this.

I use this after washing at times and no other creme conditioner.

This sounds interesting. I'm going to check out the Indian oils. And I've used eggs and other concoctions on my hair. So, I believe you when you say this worked wonders.

oh that does sound great, I would love to show off some curlys without having to do some type of perm, or tex, it sounds great, I wish there was some place here I could get it, Have u tried it with Coconut oil, I have Dabur Coconut oil, and amla and jasime, thanks

i am glad that this worked for you. i also have 4a w/ b so i will be doing this concoction soon.

Thanks for the store link, sterry.
wave.gif
My Indian grocery doesn't sell the Mahabhringrai Tail.

I am loving the Dabur Coconut oil conditioner also. But it smells so strong.

Yes,

I have been natural for 7 months. Prior to that I had always worn my hair natural.

I only relax for a year. Just not for me.

I didn't try this concoction with the Dabur Vatika..... only with the olive oil and MamaBhraminghi Tail (sp)
I was so surprised by how the hair had seperated I showed my husband. Also if I didn't mention before I cover with a plastic cap.

I will try this again tonight! The site of the Indian store I supplied had very quick service.

Thank you so much for sharing, Sterry. Well, all I have to say is that I can't wait to get paid on Friday...

Back