WOW!........ DSD's Hair!

Re: WOW!........ DSD\'s Hair!

I think it's soooooo amazing how your shorter side caught up like that. So there might be something true about how the hair will try and catch up its shortest length. Were you doing anything to that side during this period of rapid growth (ie. massage, special applications, etc)?

I'm in the need to know cause I'm about to stop chopping off my bangs thinking this might be zapping the rest of my hair growth.

Impressive growth, DSD!
smile.gif
Happy Hair Growing!
grin.gif

Hi Angel!
wave.gif
Thank you!
smile.gif

I got the biotin at www.freedvitamins.com

The supps I take are:
Biotin 7.5-12.5 mgs daily
VS MSM 4000 mgs daily
Vitamin C 2000 mgs daily
VS Hair Skin and Nails 1 dose daily
Amino Acid Complex 1500 mgs daily
Hopefully I will be at the even should length by the next meeting but you won't see it in person 'cause the only time I will maybe wear my hair down this year is on my anniversary. Gotta stick with protection until I feel I am at a comfortable length to show the world.

Thanks DJD, Dutchess, BabyGurl and Nyambura! I am loving all this encouragement!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's soooooo amazing how your shorter side caught up like that. So there might be something true about how the hair will try and catch up its shortest length. Were you doing anything to that side during this period of rapid growth (ie. massage, special applications, etc)?

I'm in the need to know cause I'm about to stop chopping off my bangs thinking this might be zapping the rest of my hair growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spagirl, I am not doing anything extra special to that side. That is just the way it grew. I can't explain it but is quite nice because I thought the left side would turn out much shorter.

You may want to try your theory, it may prove to be true, you never know!
smile.gif

man, I've not looked at our picture gallery in a while!

DSD, I'm a sucker for sheen/shine.. you're hair's so lovely!
up.gif

Back