Look what Dontspeakdefeat did!

good looking out for your friend, because her hair looks great!

DSD did an amazing job.
next time in in Atlanta, I will definitely be setting up an appointment, thanks to this.
there is no better advertising than the unsolicited praise of your clients.

I love her hair ( and the color:grin:) Great job. It's great when you have people you can trust with your hair . Esp. when they care about it's health and beauty as much as you do.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!

Her hair looks incredible- the colour, the straightening- WOW

And DSD- I don't know what you do for a living, but you need to quit your day job! Honestly, I haven't been this impressed in a long time. And I know her hair probably looks even better in person and I could only imagine what it feels like too. Kudos to you both.

Her hair looks awesome!

DSD is in Atlanta??? How did I miss that one.

(Note to self: Have her hook me up when I take these braids out.)

I love your friends hair. DSD u did an fantastic job on her hair and color. I wish I lived in ATL I would make an appt. However, when I come 2 ATL I plan on making an appt. Just by watching DSD video you can see she is a very knowledgeable, humble, caring and helping individual and that is what I admire about her. Keep up the good work!

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!

Her hair looks incredible- the colour, the straightening- WOW

And DSD- I don't know what you do for a living, but you need to quit your day job! Honestly, I haven't been this impressed in a long time. And I know her hair probably looks even better in person and I could only imagine what it feels like too. Kudos to you both.

She's a stylist. LOL

NICE....VERY VERY NICE!!!!
Good Job DSD, muy buen!
is that a silk komb DSD? i love those combs...i'm really thinkg about the big silk combs i have a styling and rat tail silk komb already.

I was about to say...don't say nothin bad bout my DSD! :lachen: Yup, she's a sweetheart...I watch all her videos and is very knowledgeable about hair maintenance :yep:

Back