WOW, Beverly YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!

KinksnCurlz

I just happened to go lurking in the photo gallery and lo and behold, i came across the pics of your hair. All I could say was WOW... WHOA... GOODGOOGLYMOOGLY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Seriously though, in one year, you have grown at least 6" of thick, shiny and healthy hair. How long is your hair overall? What are the products that you swear by? What's your regimen? *phew, CH passed out due to all of the questions* TIA.

Her hair is beautiful. I mean it looks silky, soft, and thick. What did you put on your hair to shine like that Beverly?

I am looking forward to your regimen.

Thank you to all my hair buddies
smile.gif

And by request here it is!

Hair Type: Mostly 4a coarse, maybe some 3c mixed in the middle, lots of shrinkage in its natural state
Regime:
Wash once a week, always rollerset!
I wear my hair in a Protective Style 95% of the time (usually a ponytail in a scrunchie)
Hair Goal: Mid Back Length
Products Used :
Mid Lye Relaxer, Every 8 weeks, sometimes I can stretch it to 10 weeks
Conditioners, Alternate between Protein and Moisturizing as Needed – ( I listen to my hair, to see how its acting).
Weekly Moisturizing Conditioner – Laifer Honey and Almond. When I use protein, I use Aphogee the 2 minute protein creamy version mixed with nexuss emergency – I do this for a reason, I have very tangly hair, prone to snap and break, and the emergency does not give me enough slip by itself, but I like the strength it adds.
Weekly Shampoo – Any – whatever they use in the shop, or what I have at home. I try to stay away from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate shampoo, the Sodium Laureth Sulfates type is my preference. Daily: Any Light Oil, ie jojoba or kemi mixed with a moisturizing conditioner used sparingly every 1-2 days. Daily moisturizing conditioner varies – Nexxus Humectress or anything with similar consistency.
Reoccurring problems:
Shedding – Well no amount protein stops mine, I just hope my hair replenishes itself as near as quickly as it falls out !
Dry Scalp – I started having dry scalp issues during the colder months after taking a break from my EFA. I’m back on it now, and my condition is beginning to improve.

You know I was going to post about Beverly's hair but I see CH beat me to it
laugh.gif
Beverly your hair is slamming! Keep up the great work and thanks for posting your haircare regimen also!

[ QUOTE ]
Turquoise said:
You know I was going to post about Beverly's hair but I see CH beat me to it
laugh.gif
Beverly your hair is slamming! Keep up the great work and thanks for posting your haircare regimen also!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, T.
laugh.gif
Ditto what everyone said, Beverly. Do the toss f'me, will ya?

as i said in the photogallery, your hair has grown so much over the last year! as always beautiful curls!
happy hair growing

Beverly, you have some pretty hair, just so beautiful. BTW, CCD your hair is also smashing to look at, I love the colour, its so enriched and dark, do you use hair dye? Thanks

I tried to post in the Photo Gallery section but it didn't show so...
Anywho, your hair is STUNNING. If I didn't know better I would say "nice weave"
laugh.gif
I LOVE IT. It's so thick and shiny and I love how black it is. You are doing a great job with it. How long is it btw, it's hard to tell? Loving it, loving it
wink.gif

Beverly Ummhh... Can you please shed some light on me. What salon, and who was the awesome stylist.
I need this bounce for my bday Jan. 2.

Back