Wow! Babyblue You Have a Beautiful Head of Hair

joyous

Please share your secrets.I just viewed your album and your hair is absolutely gorgeous, it is so inspirational. Sorry to call you out but I just had to know.

Re: Wow! Babyblue You Have a Beautiful Head of Hai

I also agree that you have beautiful hair. I've viewed your album, but I didn't see any pictures of the front of your hair. I think that would be nice to see too. At any rate, keep up the good work!

Very beautiful hair, Babyblue! You're an inspiration!
Oh my! All that thick hair! (*faints*)

You're doing an awesome job taking care of your hair! Keep up the good work!

Girlfriend deserves a round of applause
clap.gif
for hair that gorgeous.
king.gif
Take a bow girl, you have earned it.
smile.gif

blush.gif
Wow I wasnt expecting this. Thank you ladies for your compliments. I see so many others with beautiful hair on this board that I never thought i'd be called out lol. But thank you all i really appreciate all of your kind words especially since i have been feeling a bit down the past few days. I regret that im not as creative as some other naturals with different styles and all but i plan to experiment some more this summer.

I dont have a complicated regimen. I try to wash weekly with elucence or kenra shampoo while my hair is in 4 braids. i keep them in and wash all sections at the same time which helps prevent tangles. I condition and detangle each section with a wide tooth comb while the conditioner is still in. rinse, add leave in and style. I conditioner wash(suave humectant or awapuhi) in between shampoos when my hair feels dry or i sweat. I dont like too use too many products cause i hate build up. I clarify with baking soda and water or i add the soda to my shampoo monthly. I use different styling products depending on the mood of my hair or the style im going for. I accumulate more lenght when i just leave my hair alone and let it be. I take a biotin supplement once in a while when i can remember and thats about it
smile.gif
my diet sucks and i dont drink enough water but im working on it lol

I am inspired more and more every day when I see these pics of the georgeous hair that we women of color have...I have never loved my hair as much as I do now ..I am sooo happy that I found the LHCF.

[ QUOTE ]
babyblue said:
blush.gif
Wow I wasnt expecting this. Thank you ladies for your compliments. I see so many others with beautiful hair on this board that I never thought i'd be called out lol. But thank you all i really appreciate all of your kind words especially since i have been feeling a bit down the past few days. I regret that im not as creative as some other naturals with different styles and all but i plan to experiment some more this summer.

I dont have a complicated regimen. I try to wash weekly with elucence or kenra shampoo while my hair is in 4 braids. i keep them in and wash all sections at the same time which helps prevent tangles. I condition and detangle each section with a wide tooth comb while the conditioner is still in. rinse, add leave in and style. I conditioner wash(suave humectant or awapuhi) in between shampoos when my hair feels dry or i sweat. I dont like too use too many products cause i hate build up. I clarify with baking soda and water or i add the soda to my shampoo monthly. I use different styling products depending on the mood of my hair or the style im going for. I accumulate more lenght when i just leave my hair alone and let it be. I take a biotin supplement once in a while when i can remember and thats about it
smile.gif
my diet sucks and i dont drink enough water but im working on it lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Well it certainly is working for you. I've heard over and over on this forum that less is best, and you proved that with your gorgeous, thick healthy hair.

I luv the hair, Blue. Thick healthy and the length is great. Very inspirational.
smile.gif
Bonjour.

YOur hair is trully beautiful!!! How long have you been natural?

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
YOur hair is trully beautiful!!! How long have you been natural?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think 5 yrs now

I wanted say that the new updo pics you added are so pretty. You hair has a great sheen to it.

Back