wow, and you thought YOU had long hair goals...

hairedity

well check out this site (if you haven't already). I think we need to step up our length goals ladies :grin:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=546

It's very interesting to see that no matter the hair type and race, most women have the same hair desires. Also, very interesting to see that we share many of the same hair practices.

Lesson = ..we can all learn from each other.

well check out this site (if you haven't already). I think we need to step up our length goals ladies :grin:

It's very interesting to see that no matter the hair type and race, most women have the same hair desires. Also, very interesting to see that we share many of the same hair practices.

Oh, yeah, those are my hair-sistern from another mother! :lol: The tLHC ladies rock - they have their hair science on point, and they do some AMAZING buns. Just :drool: and :thud: worthy!

This is a fun thread too - we should start a version over here. :lol:

There are a couple of LHCF'ers over there, too. :yep:

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, those are my hair-sistern from another mother! :lol: The tLHC ladies rock - they have their hair science on point, and they do some AMAZING buns. Just :drool: and :thud: worthy!

the 'fun thread', that is cool! Your new siggy looks great by the way.

yep yep! i was there before i came here! those ladies are so nice

I feel sure we had a thread like that here. Anyone else remember it?

Those lengths are a bit (a lot!) beyond my desire for my own hair, but they are pretty to look at.

I feel sure we had a thread like that here. Anyone else remember it?

Those lengths are a bit (a lot!) beyond my desire for my own hair, but they are pretty to look at.

Oooh, really? I think I totally missed that (depending on how old it is, I might just have forgotten :lol: )

Yeah, I am really surprised that people are really going for knee length, ankle length hair. IMO the length are not very modern, I am actually surprised that people want hair that length, but am sure there are lots of different updos you can do with hair that long. I know some chinese girls with knee length hair that do some crazy hot looking complicated updos

lol. Do we have any expert photoshoppers in the house?

I'm a member of that forum too. I also believe we can all learn from one another. You'd be surprised just how many of them visit here as well :yep:.

wow!!! those ladies are not playing!!!

i'm changing my goals. no more full APL for me. i'm now aspiring for COE length.

(center of the earth)

only 3962.999993 miles to go!! :woot:

That's cool, and I am surprised!

I was, too. But I've run into a couple of members on that bored that either are on this forum also or used to be apart of this forum a while back. Also they are into a lot of the same products we're into (like henna, coconut oil, shea butter, and other products) and I believe this is due to interchanging of information. We visit their site and learn and they visit ours and learn. One lady with hair in the 2's even said she got her recipe for the Caramel Treatment (a dc treatment she uses) from her friend with healthy 4b relaxed hair. Could that friend be a member of LHCF? Maybe, maybe not but I love it when people of African descent and people who are not learn that hair is hair and we can all benefit from one another.

I'm still deciding whether or not I want to get to waist or tailbone. :lachen:

BSL is lookin' tasty enough and I'm due for WL Dec. '09 (Thanks Megatek!).

More power to them though!

Wow. I had no idea such existed. I felt like I was in another dimension. The site even looked like ours.

I lurk over there even though I'm not a member. It is like a parallel universe. The funniest thing is how circumscribed "our" length goals are compared to "theirs." They grow it 'til it hits the floor or it won't grow no more! Their bunning knowledge can't be beat 'cuz once you get that much hair, it's gonna be in an updo 99.9% of the time.

I guess we are the first generation, my child will probably have super long hair.

When I first joined LHCF a few months ago, a few people asked me why I didn't join that site instead (because I'm white). I decided to join LHCF instead because I noticed a lot of the women on the other site already had long hair, and were aiming for really long hair. I also thought a lot of them were focusing on length rather than health. Anyway, I just thought I fitted in more here. (:

Whoa, that's a lot of hair. BSL is it for me which for my height is practically MBL. I don't think I could handle hair past this length.

Back