wow, and you thought YOU had long hair goals...

Wow. I had no idea such existed. I felt like I was in another dimension. The site even looked like ours.

agree, the site does look this one, I was even wondering if it's the same "owner", but then again many forums have similiar make.. I guess.

I enjoy that site too. That site and a few others is where I realized that regardless of race hair is hair and many of the women with very long hair tend to have similar regimens. :yep:

Yeah those ladies aren't afraid to make extremely long hair goals. Most of them believe that they can accomplish them. After reading some of the threads here many of us still have some ways to go before we have that skys the limit attitude. I'm glad you posted that thread I haven't been in a while.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am really surprised that people are really going for knee length, ankle length hair. IMO the length are not very modern, I am actually surprised that people want hair that length, but am sure there are lots of different updos you can do with hair that long. I know some chinese girls with knee length hair that do some crazy hot looking complicated updos

I think most women want hair to their butts but aren't capable of doing what it takes to get their or are not socially prepared to deal with the "modern" view of what women should look like these days. Hair that long is considered too long by todays standards. Today the only women I see with extremely long hair below the waist are Hispanic and Native American women. Asian and White women have been modernized or taught to believe that hair that long just isn't professional or adult like.

But, I'm not surprised when you think about it, these women prolly have had hair down to their butts at some point. Or know someone who does. So I'm not surprised at their eagerness and confidence. And having fairytale hair is something you don't see very often these days on any race of women. Because like you said, it's not very "modern". But it sure does stop traffic. :yep:

I saw a girl get off the train with thigh length hair that she wore hanging loose. It was absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't stop looking at her and her hair. It was just the epitome of feminine. I can't wait. :grin:

I think a lot of us are just finding out that our hair CAN grow to amazing lengths that we are just taking baby steps for now. Trust, somewhere down the line we will starting shooting for longer lengths.

For me I still have to get to BSL before I can think of any other length cos I've nerver been there before.:grin:

is it free?

Yup. Slightly - okay, much stricter than here, esp. in the 'Off Topic' boards (I actually don't think you can see them until you have a certain number of posts), and that's largely because there are a lot of nassy people out there with - special - ideas about women with hair that long.

So, it's free, but strict. The hair section is just - fabulous though. And immeadiately available.

Ah.

You can not use a free email (gmail, hotmail, yahoo) to sign up. You have to use something traceable - work, school, I think AOL is okay, but I'm not sure. I would assume that the cable ones are okay, too.

Like I said, strict.

wow strict, well good to know. There are some freaks out there w/their long hair fetishes, so I don't blame them for protecting the posters.
Thanks for the info.

Back