Would you still appreciate your hair if.....

If you could wake up with your dream hair, would you still appreciate it?

• Heck yeah! Give me length NOW!!! :grin:

Votes: 157 74.1%
  • No, I really don't think I would :nono:

Votes: 21 9.9%
  • IDK.... Maybe, maybe not :perplexed

Votes: 34 16.0%

• Total voters

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
So I know we all wanted WL yesterday, but I've been thinking..... If I suddenly woke up with my dream hair, I don't think I would appreciate it as much

It feels good to see the results of all of the TLC I put into my hair. When people compliment my hair, it feels great because I know that my hair is this way because of ME

If I woke up with WL hair, I wouldn't have that satisfaction and appreciation

So do you think you would HONESTLY be satisfied and appreciative of your new length?

i understand what you mean. i transitioned for a long time so that when i did the big chop i would have maybe 7 inches of hair. but i ended up with less than 2 inches because of straight prices from heat damage. i like my twa because i get to watch its progress from twa to a baa. i went from hair that didnt want to curl, to hair that curls with just water and zero product now. i like seeing it progress and i think if i had a head full of natural hair without starting from a twa i wouldnt know how to handle it.

Urm, yes - I'd appreciate/love/adore/swoon over it, all the same.

I'd leap out of bed, dance a lil jig, call in to work (gots to take at least ONE day off in case it vanishes tomorrow morning), order a couple of hairtoys with overnight shipping, and start learning how to handle my dream hair ASAP.

Well, I think it depends on what my starting length was before I suddenly became WL. I'm only an inch away right now, so yes, I would appreciate it because it really wouldn't be that much of a miracle for me. Now, if I suddenly went from SL to WL, I'm not sure I would appreciate it so much because I didn't spend the time and effort to get it.

Well, I think it depends on what my starting length was before I suddenly became WL. I'm only an inch away right now, so yes, I would appreciate it because it really wouldn't be that much of a miracle for me. Now, if I suddenly went from SL to WL, I'm not sure I would appreciate it so much because I didn't spend the time and effort to get it.
Yeah, that's what I mean. If your hair is NL or SL and you suddenly woke up with WL hair :yep:

well that is really a tough question because I truly love my hair. But I don't rightly know what I would do with waistlength hair; especially overnight.
I also don't know if I would appreciate it as much, because I take a lot of pride in looking in the mirror every few months and see that my hair is truly longer than it has ever been,

If my hair was suddenly long over night due to magic then there is really nothing for me to be proud about; except that G-d chose to give me this gift (I hope that makes a bit of sense)

Look at my siggy, that's all i have to say! hell yea, i would appreciate it. i don't care what happened in order for me to have gotten WL. I would love it, appreciate it, take care of it...

i would appreciate it... yeah, sure. if it was growing out of my own head, absolutely. :)

no matter what length, or if i reached my goal, i would still treat my hair with as much care as possible.

Not really, I love results from taking care of my hair, I don't want hair I didn't work for, I want it to be long but long from TLC and patience. :)

Absolutely! It's not like I go above and beyond for my hair anyway. Shoot waking up to my goal would be good enough for me :lol:

Sure would.
I'd also appreciate waking up 20pds thinner.
Or having an extra $1mil in the bank.
Everything ain't gotta be hard to be appreciated.
I ain't talkin about pounds or money, now that's a whole other subject! :lachen:
Give me a million, and I wouldn't ask ANY questions while chillin on a cruise ship to the Bahamas :cool:

Last edited:
well that is really a tough question because I truly love my hair. But I don't rightly know what I would do with waistlength hair; especially overnight.
I also don't know if I would appreciate it as much, because I take a lot of pride in looking in the mirror every few months and see that my hair is truly longer than it has ever been,

If my hair was suddenly long over night due to magic then there is really nothing for me to be proud about; except that G-d chose to give me this gift (I hope that makes a bit of sense)

Makes perfect sense :yep:

I think I would
appreciate my hair.
One because it can
be damaged at any time if I
just "forgot" or decided
to be neglectful about not taking
care of it

I ain't talkin about pounds or money, now that's a whole other subject! :lachen:
Give me a million, and I wouldn't ask ANY questions while chillin on a cruise ship to the Bahamas :cool:

I'm just sayin :lachen:

It goes along with the whole 'you appreciate it more and take better care if you work hard for' it idea. Not in my book. Self proclaimed easy way outter here :wave:, give me some ish I'll be just as appreciative, I promise :lachen:

I voted that I wouldn't appreciate it. I think it is because I want to earn it. I want to really work hard for it and have the discipline to see it through. That way, my length will always be a reminder of how far I've come.

I would be even more appreciate since I didn't deserve it. After all this work it takes to do my hair once I get there I doubt I will care anymore.

U know this is a good thread, but I would definitely appreciate my my hair if I woke up with WL hair, I appreciate my hair now, I love my hair, i'm shedding like a cat, but I haven't given up, or cut my hair.....man I would be in hair heaven, having something u never had before and dreaming about it.....I don't know what I would do, but I would really be VERY gentle with my wl hair and probably show it off big time.....but I'm still dreaming though.....

I'm enjoying the journey, so I wouldn't want to wake up with thick, dark, TBL hair. I would NOT know how to handle it, either.

Urm, yes - I'd appreciate/love/adore/swoon over it, all the same.

I'd leap out of bed, dance a lil jig, call in to work (gots to take at least ONE day off in case it vanishes tomorrow morning), order a couple of hairtoys with overnight shipping, and start learning how to handle my dream hair ASAP.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Love it!:lachen:

I would still swoon all over my hair. I look at girls who have the hair I dream of, and they adore their hair just as much as I adore mine. The only difference is they didn't have to put in as much time and effort. But they all act the same.

So I know we all wanted WL yesterday, but I've been thinking..... If I suddenly woke up with my dream hair, I don't think I would appreciate it as much

It feels good to see the results of all of the TLC I put into my hair. When people compliment my hair, it feels great because I know that my hair is this way because of ME

If I woke up with WL hair, I wouldn't have that satisfaction and appreciation

So do you think you would HONESTLY be satisfied and appreciative of your new length?

You're just ungrateful, admit it! :nono: LOL

I appreciated my hair at EVERY LENGTH... I will probably still think its short though LOL :rolleyes:

Back