Would you have a problem with your mom or dad marrying someone your age?

I would have a HUGE problem, you can't find any women your own age?

I'd only have a prob b/c my dad had me a little later in his life, so he is MUCH older than me... and he's a professional man who travels, so I'd see right through that hooch.

Yes, I would, but I wouldn't be surprised if my dad did it if something happened to my mom. I don't think my mother would, though.

I would only have a problem if he tried to make us like each other or if she tried to be my friend. This would be the case no matter how old she is, we can be cordial but that's about it, there's no need for small talk and chit chat.

Yes and I dont think I would be able to breathe!!

Its not my business or my life, but I could not make myself understand this union.

But, if they are happy, I wont be lurking in the shadows wishing evil. :ohwell:

Yep! But my mom has always been dating older men so I have no worries. But then again all of them have been losers :nono: and not on her level so if she found a younger men on her level and not a loser I would be happy for her :grin:

Unfortunately, I am in this situation right now. Long story short, my dad was cheating on my mom with a much younger chick....she is not as young as me but is only about 6-7 years older than me. They have young children together(younger than my kids...his grandkids). My mom passed away earlier this year so know this chick is all in the forefront. I hate it...I dont like....I dont like her. She has secured her future by having these kids with my father..she is reaping the benefits of my moms pension and workers comp because the divorce was not yet final when my mom passed. I absolutely hate it but I keep my feelings to myself because that is my dad's life to live but I did have to go off when she wanted my kids to call her grandma.

I am sorry but that stuff does not prosper. I feel you and stay encouraged.

Back