Would you be upset if your husband went to the stripclub?

No lie. I have a friend whose husband went to a strip club here and he lied about it because she does not approve.

A short time later, he had a bad eye infection eye pain, puss, etc. He caught Gonorrhea in his eyeball! While untangling his infectious web of deceit, she found out he contracted it from at a strip club. *shrugs* I didn't even know you could get that in your eyeball.

No lie. I have a friend whose husband went to a strip club here and he lied about it because she does not approve.

A short time later, he had a bad eye infection eye pain, puss, etc. He caught Gonorrhea in his eyeball! While untangling his infectious web of deceit, she found out he contracted it from at a strip club. *shrugs* I didn't even know you could get that in your eyeball.

332crrl.gif

Depends on if its a continuous thing.. If every weekend he's headed out to throw some twos, we'd have a problem. But if he's going out with the boys for a bachelor party once in a blue moon, Id be okay.

I thought so until the dude I was seeing went to one for his BFF's bachelor party. He spent most of his time outside on the phone with me until they laughed at him for being on the phone to begin with.

They are actually safer than a regular club because the woman is contained in her interactions wit the man and more often than not just wants her money. Whereas at a regular club a woman might be trying to seduce your man and go home with him afterwards. It all depends on your comfort level and the man you are with.

Yes. Because I have unreasonable insecurities that I have been unable to overcome. I still get mad when I think about him going to a strip club for his bachelor party ten years ago. Oh yeah, I have issues.

I agree with a PP... if he's going with the boys for a bachelor partry or every blue moon for a guys night out, I can't say i'd like it but I could live with it. If he's going on a regular basis and cutting into time that could be spent with me, he would have problems out of me.

Something :look: must have squirted in his eye.

It's just once in a while nope but it's it spending up checks, rent money every weekn then HECK NAW...
As a woman who has had her fair share of Choc thunder,Big Ross,Lawman,Thor shows ect... I can't get mad.:lol:

Something :look: must have squirted in his eye.

or he was touching things and then rubbed his eye. Nastiness. Never understood how that could ever be appropriate in a marriage. Naked women that are not you getting naked and offering services for money to married men with children:nono:. makes no sense to me.

A bachelor party or the occasional night out with the boys, a'ight.

My issue isn't jealousy, I just have a problem with money from my household going into another chicks thong on the regular. That just don't even sound right.

Those girls jobs is to talk dudes out of any and everything they can get, so that could be a very expensive hobby. My concern is heightened because every third person on LHCF and LSA knows strippers who clear $10K a night. I can't afford to subsidize that lifestyle. :look:

A bachelor party or the occasional night out with the boys, a'ight.

My issue isn't jealousy, I just have a problem with money from my household going into another chicks thong on the regular. That just don't even sound right.

Those girls jobs is to talk dudes out of any and everything they can get, so that could be a very expensive hobby. My concern is heightened because every third person on LHCF and LSA knows strippers who clear $10K a night. I can't afford to subsidize that lifestyle. :look:

See that's part of that whole gaslighting phenomena that men try to put on women. You don't have to be jealous to not want your DH to go to the strip club, IMO. But, some men sure try to make their DW's feel like they are insecure or jealous if they don't want them to go. :drunk: Whatever.

I think it would serve a DH right to come home to DW having her own "not so bachelorette party" with a dancer in the living room when he walked through the door. Most men, if you turn the tables on them, are like ....(:look: But, it's not the same when you do it.) :lol:

He's been a few times since we've been together, BUT yeah... I'd be upset only if he didnt tell me he was going or had gone. My hubby is EXTRA cheap at these places to the point where he wont buy a beer soooo I'd want to know just to know.

She may want to keep on untangling that lie....

We have to some agreement in place, per strip club visit....

He certainly just would not be stopping by without proper retribution, exchange of energetic
equals...in my world...

:nono: Believe me, you aren't the first to have that thought. But, that's what he told his doctor and he did that at a time when she had no idea what was going on. He's not that smart so he could not have forseen she'd be getting a copy of those medical records to see what he was telling his doctor. That is a long story but all came about when the prescription he got did not match up with the pink eye story. :perplexed

Okay??? He didn't get gonorrhea from a strip club, unless he was doing more than just looking. :perplexed

I don't have an issue with dh occasionally going to strip clubs. I enjoy going myself. It's a fun atmosphere. I think a lot of women blow the strip club thing out of proportion. Before I went I was extremely against them.

Okay??? He didn't get gonorrhea from a strip club, unless he was doing more than just looking. :perplexed

I don't have an issue with dh occasionally going to strip clubs. I enjoy going myself. It's a fun atmosphere. I think a lot of women blow the strip club thing out of proportion. Before I went I was extremely against them.

Of course he was doing more than looking. He got a BJ and apparently did a lot of touching. I was not trying to insinuate that he got G from doing this.
43.gif

Question and do not hurl LHCF tomatoes at me.

funnysmiley12.gif

but what about a strip club with a bunch of half naked women is enjoyable to a heterosexual woman. I'm not judging. I'm just asking.

Back