Would You Allow Darico Jackson To Style Your Natural Aa Hair?

The comments for these videos are hilarious.

Isabelle Etiévant 3 months ago
I got halfway through then realised I was sitting here with my mouth wide open..

Brithney Zapata
6 days ago
Lmaoo I was doing it too
·

Alyssa A
1 month ago
A tutorial on a basic ass ponytail that was half ass done is what the title should day.

me
1 month ago
Got that right! Took 5+ minutes... SMH
·

Ace Carlos
1 month ago
Your not supposed to brush out curly hair dry . Especially that type of curly hair

Wendy Alston
5 months ago
Even Rachel Dolezal knows not to brush natural hair like that.

This thread should come with a warning for those of us who have PTSD from having our hair "done" in childhood. All he needed was a dollop of Blue Crown grease on the back of his hand and that would have thrown me into a full panic attack. Add a press and curl wig and mumu...well, the words vegetative state comes to mind.

This thread should come with a warning for those of us who have PTSD from having our hair "done" in childhood. All he needed was a dollop of Blue Crown grease on the back of his hand and that would have thrown me into a full panic attack. Add a press and curl wig and mumu...well, the words vegetative state comes to mind.
Not the mumu. Flashing back to Mrs. Clemens house full of babies, spaghetti-os and butt whoppings.

Video would have been better if for starters if he showed how to achieve a ponytail on different types of African American hair....(not that many people need a video for that). And the brush on dry curls, I mean does he even know anything about African American hair? :laugh::laugh::laugh: :hammer::kick2:

Oh god, Type F again...:confused:

They had to pull their original videos 3(?) years ago because of the backlash from the natural hair community it caused...

Back