Would would you think of a man who ..

Kindheart

come pick you up for date in a filthy car smelling of rotten food ?
-who doesnt clean his house and hardly change his sheets ?
One of my closest friends is dating a guy she s really attracted to but he seems to lack in the hygiene department ,i told her if he really cared to impress her he should have atleast clean his car doesnt require a major effort,he kinda brushed it off and said he didnt have time ..they went out again a week later the car was in the same conditions ,I think his actions show lack of "serious intentions ":nono: ,when i dated my hubby he was always clean and made sure to leave me impressed .
I m a bit concerned she s in her early 30 s and has been hurt ,disappointed in the past .

She probably needs to stop dating him period. More than likely he won't change these habits. This would have deterred me from making further dates from the first time. Why does she want to continue dating him besides looks?

Sent from my Vortex

He's nasty. Because no one clean wants to be around filth. And most likely his nose is accustomed to the stank smells.

A friend of mine was dating this dude and he was so dirty until she licked behind his ear and a black crust got in her mouth.:barf: But that fool spit it out and went to love below area, and his belly button was so foul until she thought it was the garbage can in the room.

That's nasty. It shows that he doesn't care about the impression he makes on her. It also shows that he's lazy about the most basic of things; things that should come as second nature for most adults. She deserves better than that.

Come on now, are women that "hard up" that you would want a man that doesn't even wash his :moon: nor his surroundings? Dayum is d8ck that in demand? :barf:

I had a friend who dated (and married) a guy that was ALWAYS funky under the arms and elsewhere. He lived in their apartment/house (he was the renter). She told me and another friend one time that she likes to kiss him between his legs.

The entire room went EWWWWWW!!!! My friend was so embarrassed.

I think I wouldn't be dating him. Personal hygiene is at the top of the list. I stopped dating a guy last fall because his wasn't on point.

Don't worry about her. If she has any dignity left she will leave him once she gets a whiff of him personally as I am sure if his home is not clean his man parts are not either.

But then again she might not have the confidence to think she can find someone else and be willing to overlook it. Whatever the case she is fully aware of his poor hygiene standards.

I once went out with a guy and we had to give the nickname Backwoods, because that is what he smelled like. I couldn't figure it out until I went into his bathroom and saw that all the products he used were from the $1.00 store and they weren't even name brand. Needless to say I kept it moving. I know he is super funky during the summer. LMAO

Hell... I wouldn't have made it that far. I would have smelled his car from the comfort of my good smelling apartment and would have acted like I wasn't home when he knocked on the door.

He's nasty. Because no one clean wants to be around filth. And most likely his nose is accustomed to the stank smells.

A friend of mine was dating this dude and he was so dirty until she licked behind his ear and a black crust got in her mouth.:barf: But that fool spit it out and went to love below area, and his belly button was so foul until she thought it was the garbage can in the room.

You smacked some sense into her right?:nono::nono:

Like others said OP, I doubt it's lack of concern about her but more that's he's just nasty as heck. These people on Hoarders & America's Messiest Homes had to have come from somewhere.:lol: If he doesnt have enough sense to at least clean up a bit before dates & front he isnt a pig then I'd venture a guess that he wont be changing to Mr. Clean anytime soon. Tell her to run or to embrace the funk.

No this doesn't show that he does not have "serious intentions" it shows that he is nasty as h3ll and she might be nasty too if she keeps dating him...real talk.

I think it shows first and foremost that he doesn't much respect for HIMSELF. No-one who truly values themselves would allow themselves to live in or move about in filth. How the is he expected to respect her and her need for cleanliness?

Is your friend looking to be in a relationshi that will lead to marriage. Or is this just for kicks? If it's for marriage, does she think this guy's habits will change? Does she think she's going to change him?

Hell... I wouldn't have made it that far. I would have smelled his car from the comfort of my good smelling apartment and would have acted like I wasn't home when he knocked on the door.
:clap::clap::clap: THANK YOU!!! How am I going to leave my clean, tidy, and pleasant smelling environment to enter one of funk and clutter?!? :perplexed Heck no.

I had a friend who dated (and married) a guy that was ALWAYS funky under the arms and elsewhere. He lived in their apartment/house (he was the renter). She told me and another friend one time that she likes to kiss him between his legs.

I don't understand how a woman would even THINK of introducing her mouth into the equation when a man SMELLS like :jaws: (and with his clothes on no less...)

das nasty. u mean to tell me she got all dolled up to go on a date, get in his car and it smells like a dead body?

i woulda neva got in da car cuz see the odor would have been all in my clothes ...das triflin. u show a man how u want to be treated, so i guess she showed him.

but then again, u know what they say...birds of a feather...

See sometimes you just need to know when to shutup.:spinning:

Oh HECK nawl!!! That is soo foul. I woulda been spitting alright enough. Spitting and headed for the door. But that's just me. Crust in the mouth? That's too much.:nono:

DISGUSTING!!!

He couldn't even clean the car out?

I know me and I would've been like WTF is that smell and got the bleep outta there.

DID I SAY DISGUSTING!!!!

I think it shows first and foremost that he doesn't much respect for HIMSELF. No-one who truly values themselves would allow themselves to live in or move about in filth. How the is he expected to respect her and her need for cleanliness?

Is your friend looking to be in a relationshi that will lead to marriage. Or is this just for kicks? If it's for marriage, does she think this guy's habits will change? Does she think she's going to change him?

See... and THIS ^^ is the essence of the issue. This man has ZERO respect for himself. If he did, he wouldn't dare be caught with a nasty A$$ house, car, body, etc.

Back