World's Greatest Mid-Week CO Wash...

texasqt

Ladies please let me know what you think is the best conditioner for a mid-week conditioner wash. I'm going to add this to my regimen and I plan on buying something when I leave work today. Thanks in advance!!!

Also, please tell me how you use it! I APPRECIATE YA'LL!!!

For some reason I really like the hello hydration moisturizing conditioner... It leaves my hair very mositurized but it doesnt work when your 12 weeks post... HTH

I like Suave Naturals Fresh Mountain Strawberry or Humectant conditioners. Sometimes, I use VO5 Kiwi & Lime Squeeze if I feel that my hair is a little gunky from using too much oil (it's a clarifying conditioner).

angelita842002 said:
Suave Tropical Coconut leaves my hair sooooo soft and moisturized and i havent even added evoo to it yet.

Me too. I also like Suave Basics Daily Clarifying Conditioner for co-washes.

Didn't make it to the store like I had hoped yesterday. So I will be getting something this weekend. Leaning towards Suave...

Motions Moisture Plus or Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing. But as far as cheaper cheapies, I :love: VO5 Moisture Milks!

I never go wrong with V05 Strawberries and Cream or Proclaim Aloe and Shea Butter con. Both of them leave my hair soft with no buildup.

My shopping list is getting longer and longer ;-)

Most of you are using moisturizing conditioners, should you ever use a protein one?

texasqt said:
My shopping list is getting longer and longer ;-)

Most of you are using moisturizing conditioners, should you ever use a protein one?

It really depends on what your hair needs. But IMO, since the purpose of a cowash is to infuse moisture into your hair, I'd stick with a moisturizing conditioner. However, I think it's fine if the con has a little protein - like the Suave Milk & Honey or Tropical Coconut.

Back