ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Olive Oil Replenishing Pak

I used my pak as a CW and got terrific results:D. I'm 6 weeks post relaxer but it doesn't feel like it at all!!!! I'm also going to try the 32 no poo day challenge!! :ohwell: I'll keep you posted.

yes!!!! iv got a pak at last!!! iv put it on my hair and its plaited goin to wash it out now... i keep every one updated... cant wait- so far my briads feel gr8!

WomanlyCharm said:
OMG, my hair felt so good after I used it. I'm buying out my local dollar stores today! :grin:

same here jus washed it out.. wow im sticking to this:p i think its gonna look lovely 2morrow

Okay I am a little late on the ORS olive oil replenishing pak, but that thing is the truth! I was at the BSS yesterday and saw them and decided to buy one and give it a try. My hair was so soft and well moisturized. This will be a monthly treat for me!!! It worked similar to this great ORS conditioner that my mom uses on her clients. I am going to have to beg her to get me some.

Thanks guys!!

I am so late but using this make me love, love, love my hair it feels soooooo much better today. I'll have to add this to my regimine and maybe mix it with my Elasta QP DR-11 :spinning:

I used to combine the Pak with the Hair Mayo and it worked wonders! It really helps with the moisturizing.

Problem is, I can never stick to anything :wallbash: So I am trying weekly treatments with the Pak.

Many of you give this product a good rating. I've never used it before but I am interested in incorporating this into my mother's regimen as a mid-week conditioner wash product. Do you think that it would work good for condition washes? How many packs would be needed for shoulder length hair? Is it good at moisturizing?

Thanks in advance!

I think it would work well. I went to the BSS to get the replenishing pak (per recommendation from so many people on LHCF), but they also sell it in a bottle. It's expensive though. I paid $17 and some change for it, but it's a big bottle. It's worth it though- if you think about how much you spend per pack.

It's funny. I had stopped using this for awhile, but this weekend, I picked up a pak (they were on sale at food lion for 99 cents.)

I'll be using this mid week when I wash.

I've used it for co-washing mid week. Its hard for me to really say how I feel about the products, because it isn't neccessarily my favorite conditioner. It gives me losts of slip, however.
But, not as much moisture as I would want

i love it i still have some paks left..they also sell them at the Dollar store...but it makes my hair so soft...and it smells good too..i wish that they did sell it in a jar

WOW what dollar store do you have? I've never seen them at mine... i have to get them from cvs for 1.29 the BSS is always sold out...i guess i have some LHCF girls in my neighborhood!

I bought this when I put in my last relaxer t-up...I got the big bottle for $11 at the asian bss...I wasn't impressed back when I used the packs but now I realize that I wasn't using enough for my thick hair...Using the bottle lets me use more product to get good coverage...

Tip:Use the regular ORS mayo on dry hair as a prepoo then shampoo and use the replenishing cond for 15 min with heat :yep:

I bought this when I put in my last relaxer t-up...I got the big bottle for $11 at the asian bss...I wasn't impressed back when I used the packs but now I realize that I wasn't using enough for my thick hair...Using the bottle lets me use more product to get good coverage...

Tip:Use the regular ORS mayo on dry hair as a prepoo then shampoo and use the replenishing cond for 15 min with heat :yep:

Thanks Scorpian...I was just about to ask if the Pak is the same as the one sold at the BSS in the bottle. Now that I know I'll purchase some on my next BSS trip. Thanks again for the tip...I'll try that this Friday. I didn't feel like breaking out my hooded dryer so I just sat there with it on my head for like 45 minutes...maybe next week.

On a side note I went to Marshall's and they had a number of beauty products.

Cream of Nature(Shampoo & Con)
ORS Product Pack(Oil Moisturizer and Mayo sold in a pack)
Lusters(Relaxer and Oil Moisturizer)

That's all I can remember of the top of my head. But why did I grab my phone like let me call...wait I can't call anyone on LHCF and I don't have web access on my phone darn. :look: WWLHCFMD...I purchased the ORS Pack gave the moisturizer to my mom and kept the Mayo for myself.:nono:

Bumping.....

Right I'm trying to get the perfect regimen down, so decided to get this. I have 2 PAKs and the store also carry it in the bottle. I'll start off with the PAKs if I like it I'll buy the bottle.

If anything can compare to my Profectiv Growth Masque and Elasta Breakage Serum combined then I'll keep this.

Hope it works for me. ORS rarely lets me down.

I Luuuuuvvv this conditioner. Where was it all my life?? I got mine at the BSS for $12.99 Even the asian owner cosigned on it..."ahh, you got good stuff, yes good stuff..professional product..you know what to buy!" LOL

What the asian man know about ORS Conditioner?

I apply this as a DC with heat. And i spike it w/ castor oil or monoi oil.​

I Luuuuuvvv this conditioner. Where was it all my life?? I got mine at the BSS for $12.99 Even the asian owner cosigned on it..."ahh, you got good stuff, yes good stuff..professional product..you know what to buy!" LOL

What the asian man know about ORS Conditioner?

I apply this as a DC with heat. And i spike it w/ castor oil or monoi oil.​

Does it give good slip....Now why did I say that with an Asian voice in my head :look:

Does it give good slip....Now why did I say that with an Asian voice in my head :look:

It gives me excellent slip. It's the only conditioner that will allow me to detangle effortlessly. LOVE it! I buy it in a bottle ($13.99) and use it as a DC and as a regular weekly (5 minute) conditioner.

I just emptied 2 of the Paks into a bowl to get ready to use after shampooing, I rubbed a little between my fingers and OMG this stuff feels great. I hope my hair loves it. I saw the big bottle of conditioner in the shop for £6.49 and decided on the Paks incase my hair didn't agree with it. I'll be giving all my condtioner to my mum if my hair loves it.

Well my hair adored, loved, embraced this stuff, I've used my fair share of products but this for me is the holy grail conditioner. 2008 must be my year for holy grail hair products, first megatek for growth now this for conditioning and softness. My hair was like butter even post conditioner and I didn't even use heat this time just left it on for about 2 hours.

I'm ready to upgrade to the bottle.

ive only used a pack of this once but someone else did it for me so i dont know how my hair felt after it. i do remember my curls were extra soft that day. i just baought another pak and am going to the store tonight to buy the big bottle.

They sell the large size replenishing conditioner, it comes not in a jar but in a large bottle 23 fl oz. I bought one today at Sallys 11.99 Check Sally's in your neighborhood and see if you can pick one up.

I read on here that RP is a protein conditioner?? I know it has protein down there on the list BUT is it primarily protein conditioner??? I didn't think so.

:bump: I’ve just bought the Replenishing Pak and would like to know if it’s primarily a moisturizing and protein conditioner or just a protein conditioner. Also, can it be used under a steamer? Thanks very much

Last edited:
This is a staple for me. I cannot do without it. I find it to be more moisture than protein. Yesterday I clarified with ORS Creamy Aloe, Used Aphogee 2 minute for about 3 minutes and then DCed with ORS Replenishing (in the 12oz bottle). I sat under a warm dryer for about 8 minutes and then let my head cool down for another 15 mins. Washed it out and sealed with Vatika oil and then airdried. The result is just soft and gorgeous. I have fine 4B relaxed hair and I am very, very pleased. They better keep making this!

Back