World Record Fro... in a twist out

Tamster

307994_10151151826838610_802421393_n.jpg

her name is Aevin Dugas remember when she got the world record for having the worlds largest fro? :look:

^^ yeah that was the general sentiment even with her "record fro"... I think a lot of people were underwhelmed

She has really nice hair, but it isn't record worthy in my opinion. I've seen hair, sometimes in shrinkage stage, way bigger than hers on more than one occasions.

Last edited:
The woman's hair is gorgeous. I'm sure there are bigger Fro's out there but hers was the biggest entered in the year she won. I get why folks are underwhelmed but you gotta charge that to the game.

Um...I can't imagine there were too many people in the running. I like the material of both her and Mae's outfits.

I'm impressed with her fro. It's dense, shaped nice, and it's big. I honestly haven't seen much bigger or as big as Aevian's that wasn't a wig or weave. Was it determined that the pic of that lady with the fro on the street was actually her hair? If somebody has pics it would make my day to see some. Seriously. :yep::grin:

Us, LHCF members are hair snobs. :lachen: We're a hair board where women have gone from partially bald, broken, and thin edges to thick lush APL/BSL/MBL etc. in no time. No doubt her fro is spectacular, but I don't think it's the biggest. It's members on here who will blow her fro out the water.
I would like to have her fro though. I'm on my way :yay:

Getting sick of this argument. If you've seen bigger fros get them to enter officially. She had the biggest fro of all the people entered in 2012 hence she has the title for 2012. The entry process isn't some closely guarded secret, and I'm sure all these bigger fros can enter next year

Why do you guys keep saying that? Anyway, they look like hair twins. Looking good.

I personally wasn't throwing shade but I was genuinely expecting a humongous fro like the lady's in the picture I posted. Now that I found out it's a wig :cry: I've sort of lowered my expectations for fro sizes lol. Either way I was impressed with the last in the OP's fro cuz I can only DREAMof hair that thick and long :lick:

I thought this thread was about her

Now her hair is the bomb.

The girl to the right, her name is slipping my mind is engaged to get married soon. So happy for her. She's so nice and smart as well.

I thought this thread was about her

Now her hair is the bomb.

The girl to the right, her name is slipping my mind is engaged to get married soon. So happy for her. She's so nice and smart as well.

That is Nikkimae2003..they are both really nice in person. Their twist outs are heavenly.

Getting sick of this argument. If you've seen bigger fros get them to enter officially. She had the biggest fro of all the people entered in 2012 hence she has the title for 2012. The entry process isn't some closely guarded secret, and I'm sure all these bigger fros can enter next year

Then stay sick :look:

Then stay sick :look:

But it's true though. That's like watching the olympics being like I know people faster than Usain or who can swim faster than Phelps then complaining that they don't have the olympics record. Let them enter the competition then

That is Nikkimae2003..they are both really nice in person. Their twist outs are heavenly.

That's not NikkiMae2003

It's India from MyNaturalSistas.

ETA: Oops!! Thought you were talking about Pook's link. My bad. :drunk:

Last edited:
They're both beautiful ladies. I adore Mae (she's such an awesome lady) and I look forward to having hair as big as Aevin's one day. :yep:

Back