Work At Home Customer Service For Hair Company

tallnomad

I know that this belongs in the Career section, but this area of the board receives more views.

I've been working part-time as an email Customer Service Rep for a Black-owned, natural hair company. The company carries high-quality, all natural products, is woman-run and operated and quite popular.

I will be leaving this role in the next week or two and wanted to see if anyone might be interested in this position.

You should have a solid knowledge of natural hair care and be able to provide advice and suggestions for proper hair maintenance.

The formal description is below. If you're interested and have detailed questions, please feel free to PM me.

Our fast-growing beauty business needs a Customer Service Representative to join our staff. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care. We need a self starter who can work with minimal supervision can foster positive relationships with our customers and partners; they will also have the ability to forward-think and resolve customer challenges at the first point of contact, while remaining conversational and greatly helpful to customers. When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side.

*Responsibilities and Duties

The role

• Respond to customer inquiries and resolve them on each on the first response
  • Communicate effectively with production and management teams when necessary
  • Monitor email, phone, and social media customer service inquiries and respond to each within 24 hours of customer's first communication
  • Become 100% accustomed with our products and services in order to assist customers on how to use our products
*Qualifications and Skills

• What are we looking for?
  • Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
  • Ability to work with minimal supervision
  • Detailed orientated, ability to multi-task, and anticipate/resolve challenges
  • 3 years of relative experience
  • Capable of working a consistent schedule
  • Excellent organizational and time management skills
  • High school diploma/GED preferred
  • Proficient in Microsoft Office

Back