Won't Be Using JOICO Again... Nexxus Products

leona2025

Well ladies I meant to give Joico a second try, but last night I decided to try my humectress one more time to see if the first time was a fluke. I'm happy to say that I am completely convinced that this is my staple moisturizing dc. Now I want to get rid of all the other conditioners I have, lol:lachen:. I told DH and was like thank goodness now you can stop wasting money, lol.

I want to add a few more things from the Nexxus line. What have you ladies used and liked and disliked? I already have the Emergencee which I like. Anyone use their heat protectant?

just curious are you using the old forumula humectress or new one?? the old is in a a white bottle and the new is in a gray bottle. I have the old forumula and was curious about the new one.

I use the nexxus as a DC on the day that I use moisturebut my main line is Joico because i see a real difference in my hair and I have been using it for 3 weeks now

i like headress the leave in spray it softens and smells great, i like the shamhpoo doesnt overdry out my hair and of course humectress. as far as protein i use the keraphix its not that intense i just use it once in a while and keep it on longer like half an hour if my hair really needs protein but i dont over moisturize these days so i dont need a protein fix. btw i havent try the new stuff in the gray bottle i still have the white one. and i try the nexxus phyto organics line for the clarifying shampoo and yes it clarifies just dc like crazy afterwards and u should be good.
hth

Definitely (if you can find the old formula in the ivory bottle with the gray top) try to get a hold of some HydraSleek conditioner. It is an amazing conditioner. tons of slip, and my hair feels super moisturized, even after i rinse all the product out. i also use a bit as a leave-in, and it makes blow drying easier.

the Headress (old formula) is great, too. i use the volumizing one, and i can see a differences in the thickness of my hair after conditioning with it.

i'm not sure what it is, but all the New formulas of Nexxus products (in the silver bottles) don't seem to work as well. probably because they lack glycerin, ceramides (i think), and other conditioning agents.

I use the Nexxus Headress Leave In. It must be the old formula, FAITHFULLY. It is part of my hair regimen. I use it 3-5x a week. :love4: I don't like Joice at all :nono:

The Headress (my review here) and Luxury Moisturizing Poo (My review here) is amazing and Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner is mind blowing (my review here). I wrote lengthy reviews on all three.

Back