Women should give up the head game

It's selfish that she expects oral sex without wanting to return the favor. However, I do understand the points made about a man still being able to orgasm without oral vs. a woman not being able to do so.

What I really want to know is how that woman was able to find someone to provide oral sex and nothing more.

Despite how they try to spin it men are not entitled to head.
If she doesn't want to do it then her dude will either deal or bounce. The end.

I don't think sex has to be so much about keeping score over who did what for whom as opposed to finding yourself satisfied with the experience with that person.
If you find yourself with someone who won't do something you enjoy, there is no point in playing the withholding game to force reciprocation. Just move on.

Someone to do it for months on in without ever asking for sex? I have never had that happen. Tried it a time a two and they always end up wanting more.
ive had that arrangement long term but i wa extremely clear from the start that i didnt want anything else and he would not be getting anything else. but tbh a guy who will let you pull that probably isnt going to be someone you feel like being bothered with :lol: dude was getting on my nerves texting me all this perverted nasty stuff like dude you are gross what kind of sexual deviant are you :lol:

i would rather have a thing with a guy i wanted to sleep with than just this but a person who wants this has other hangups anyway imo.

ive had that arrangement long term but i wa extremely clear from the start that i didnt want anything else and he would not be getting anything else. but tbh a guy who will let you pull that probably isnt going to be someone you feel like being bothered with :lol: dude was getting on my nerves texting me all this perverted nasty stuff like dude you are gross what kind of sexual deviant are you :lol:

i would rather have a thing with a guy i wanted to sleep with than just this but a person who wants this has other hangups anyway imo.

Yeah, the situation turned weird for me too. That's why I was wondering how people were pulling that off.

Why do #[real] women call what we receive "head"?
I've been wanting to ask that for a while; I understand the concept of women giving it but....

* The #[real] women identification was meant to clearly exclude the trans or whatever community. Thanks
(taking a note from the difference between real vanilla extract and natural vanilla extract...."real or pure" is more appropriate than the identifier "natural") Google it!​

It's her mouth, but if lack of reciprocity was the original issue, why not just stop giving oral to selfish men? And I don't fall into the category of people who think women are obligated to perform oral sex on men, but that it's only an option for men to do it for us and that they are "generous" for doing so (not even ONE little bit :naughty:).

Why do #[real] women call what we receive "head"?
I've been wanting to ask that for a while; I understand the concept of women giving it but....

* The #[real] women identification was meant to clearly exclude the trans or whatever community. Thanks
(taking a note from the difference between real vanilla extract and natural vanilla extract...."real or pure" is more appropriate than the identifier "natural") Google it!​

Lol @ excluding the tran-whatevers.

I think people cal lit head for women because there's no other term for it. Cunnilingus has too many syllables. We live in a shorthand society. At this point giving head is just shorthand for going down on a guy or girl or whomever. I hate that term too honestly, but I use it anyways

Back