Women Are SO Trifling!

To the poster - I wish that situation hadn't happened. But I think your SO really handled himself well. :yep:

I think not allowing your spouse to hug someone of the opposite sx after marriage is just wayyyy tooo controlling.

:look:...............................me too. I thought it was just me with that opinion.

i would have thrown a piece a bread at her head and maybe that would have knocked some ****** class or manners into her lame ***..( oxymoron but i still woulda done it)--lmaoo

Yeah I could just see it. "****H you need to learn some class!!!!" Throws bread roll at head and knocks the chick unconscious.:lachen: :lachen:

i would have thrown a piece a bread at her head and maybe that would have knocked some ****** class or manners into her lame ***..( oxymoron but i still woulda done it)--lmaoo

:lachen: I'll keep that in mind if that **** is there next time we go!

Your SO handled himself quite well...and so did you! I probably would have invited her to join us and killed her *** with kindness! :grin: Jealous needy women like her hate that. Yep, she wins the triflin' award of the week! :lachen:

These thirsty birds are a trip.Your boo cakes sounds like mine, he knows how to handle himself when the groupies want to get out of pocket. I've got stories for days.

You handled that pretty well. If it was me... I would've stayed quiet but definitely she would've caught a maniacal death glare if she looked at me while pulling that.

And yeah, not hugging someone after marriage... I just see that as pointless. Being committed doesn't mean treat the opposite sex like a disease in order to impress or "respect" your partner.

You handled that pretty well. If it was me... I would've stayed quiet but definitely she would've caught a maniacal death glare if she looked at me while pulling that.

And yeah, not hugging someone after marriage... I just see that as pointless. Being committed doesn't mean treat the opposite sex like a disease in order to impress or "respect" your partner.

:lachen: I know I was lookin at her like she was stupid! I can't control my facial expressions very well!

I have never greeted a man who was with a woman without warmly greeting the woman. I was just at a Christmas party and not one but TWO of these heifers were all up in his face and I'm standing right there and did not even give me eye contact and I am staring them dead in the face, smiling. DH introduced us and they act like they surprised. That woman was extremely TRIFLING. She's an adult, she saw you there and didn't know who you were. The correct thing for her to do would have been to walk up to the table and greet him and allow him to extend his hand or a hug and all the while she should have made an attempt to give you eye contact, a warm smile and either introduce herself to you or allow him too. Then, in leaving, a hug might have been appropriate. The fact that she said she didn't care if you were the GF proves just how trifling she is. Some people like playing these silly games then they come up against the wrong folks and try to act all innocent and clueless...hooker PLEASE! she got played like a fool...her face! I would have loved to see it drop (i know, meanie, I am) Treat others how you want to be treated. Some of us a little too old to be acting like we don't know this golden rule.

Last edited:
I have never greeted a man who was with a woman without warmly greeting the woman. I was just at a Christmas party and not one but TWO of these heifers were all up in his face and I'm standing right there and did not even give me eye contact and I am staring them dead in the face, smiling. DH introduced us and they act like they surprised. That woman was extremely TRIFLING. She's an adult, she saw you there and didn't know who you were. The correct thing for her to do would have been to walk up to the table and greet him and allow him to extend his hand or a hug and all the while she should have made an attempt to give you eye contact, a warm smile and either introduce herself to you or allow him too. Then, in leaving, a hug might have been appropriate. The fact that she said she didn't care if you were the GF proves just how trifling she is. Some people like playing these silly games then they come up against the wrong folks and try to act all innocent and clueless...hooker PLEASE! she got played like a fool...her face! I would have loved to see it drop (i know, meanie, I am) Treat others how you want to be treated. Some of us a little too old to be acting like we don't know this golden rule.

:lachen::lachen: You are so right, though. I do the same thing. I'm not all about the drama. That's why I can count on one hand how many females I hang with on a regular basis. Too many of us are really trifling!

I can understand how she feels--being his friend from school and getting an impersonal handshake could have hurt her feelings. Doesn't make her trifling to me. Her reaction is disproportionate and melodramatic though. Question for you: Can your SO not give a woman a hug in your presence without you feeling slighted, or why did he not greet his school friend with more warmth?

I think her reaction was over the top...definitely uncalled for, but I agree that just because she wanted a hug, it doesnt make her trifling.

Does he greet every "old friend" with a handshake, or with "minimal interaction"? If he doesnt, the stiffness in this particular interaction would lead me to believe that there was more to the relationship than he let on, and she may have been confused.

But, if I were in that situation, I more than likely would have laughed in her face...then she REALLY would have been mad...:grin:

I think her reaction was over the top...definitely uncalled for, but I agree that just because she wanted a hug, it doesnt make her trifling.

Does he greet every "old friend" with a handshake, or with "minimal interaction"? If he doesnt, the stiffness in this particular interaction would lead me to believe that there was more to the relationship than he let on, and she may have been confused.

But, if I were in that situation, I more than likely would have laughed in her face...then she REALLY would have been mad...:grin:

Me too cuz I am spiteful like that when people act foolish!!! Q

First, I trust my man when he tells me the extent of their "relationship." Second, I'm sure if there were more to the story she would have gladly mentioned it, since it was so easy for her to show out and obviously wanted to start drama. All she said was "we went to school together", not "we dated", or "we slept together", or "i was your girlfriend" or whatever. And it really wouldn't matter anyway if what they did was in the past. I'm the present! We also don't have issues with hugging people of the opposite sex. I guess HE felt that she didn't deserve a hug from him. I had no control over that.

But It took all of me not to laugh cuz I'm like that, too! But it was Sunday and I had just left church, so I just sat there and watched her look like a fool. :grin:

Please share!
You wanna here about the whore that tried to roll up on me at my job or the one that tried to harass me right after I had surgery?

Point of information-Honey Bunny was an athlete in college, so he had plenty of groupies and scattered *** so now that he has settled down and matured, they want to get out of pocket like they were more than what they were.

You wanna here about the whore that tried to roll up on me at my job or the one that tried to harass me right after I had surgery?

Point of information-Honey Bunny was an athlete in college, so he had plenty of groupies and scattered *** so now that he has settled down and matured, they want to get out of pocket like they were more than what they were.

Ahhh I see.

ETA: WAIT - girls were tryin to harass you?? You gonna have to tell them stories!

Ahhh I see.

ETA: WAIT - girls were tryin to harass you?? You gonna have to tell them stories!
Yes girl, harass me. But they just don't know that I am smarter than them and am a private eye for sure!

Honey bunny has always been VERY honest and told me everything, whether I wanted to know or not. So this tackhead had gotten sprung over the dilz years ago and just couldn't let go. So she found him on myspace and decided to try and befriend him. Men often don't understand that women are even more shady than men and have ulterior motives. So tramp was all friendly and trying to befriend him and I told him "Watch that scallywag" Next thing you know, she starts trying to reminisce and he quickly nipped it in the bud. She mentioned coming to my job for a big party we were having. Now I will always remember a face, especially one that looks like somebody just threw a bunch of misc. facial features on it and said BAM! So when she and her fellow goblins and witches came to my bar, i knew who she was instantly. So they order drinks (only one of them tipped) and hover around the bar waiting for Mr. Man to arrive. He came in and she stood up and started smiling ear to ear. He gave her a head nod and came right to my bar and kissed me. Her face damn near cracked. She later tried to message him ( I have access to EVERYTHING) and told him that I made the best drinks ever blah blah blah.

There was one more incident with this particular chicken head getting out of pocket but he plucked her bird feathers and kept it moving.

This was a boring story. :lachen:

Yes girl, harass me. But they just don't know that I am smarter than them and am a private eye for sure!

Honey bunny has always been VERY honest and told me everything, whether I wanted to know or not. So this tackhead had gotten sprung over the dilz years ago and just couldn't let go. So she found him on myspace and decided to try and befriend him. Men often don't understand that women are even more shady than men and have ulterior motives. So tramp was all friendly and trying to befriend him and I told him "Watch that scallywag" Next thing you know, she starts trying to reminisce and he quickly nipped it in the bud. She mentioned coming to my job for a big party we were having. Now I will always remember a face, especially one that looks like somebody just threw a bunch of misc. facial features on it and said BAM! So when she and her fellow goblins and witches came to my bar, i knew who she was instantly. So they order drinks (only one of them tipped) and hover around the bar waiting for Mr. Man to arrive. He came in and she stood up and started smiling ear to ear. He gave her a head nod and came right to my bar and kissed me. Her face damn near cracked. She later tried to message him ( I have access to EVERYTHING) and told him that I made the best drinks ever blah blah blah.

There was one more incident with this particular chicken head getting out of pocket but he plucked her bird feathers and kept it moving.

This was a boring story. :lachen:

It wasn't boring! I always have to remind my SO about the whole womanly alterior motive things, too. Sounds like we have a few things in common in that area. I've had my share of trifling females to last a lifetime. :nono:

Back