Wish me luck....

jazzyfunknastee

...as I have an appointment at Salon Cecelia tomorrow. I'm getting a cut (taking off all the damaged parts) and relaxer. I asked them if a deep conditioner was extra but it's only extra if I come in for a wash and set or something. With a relaxer it's included. All together it's $109.20 /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Then again only partly as I spent $100 to get my hair braided and more to buy the hair. I'm hoping it's worth it as I'm scheduled to see Cecelia herself so I've got my fingers crossed. I'll take pictures after it.

Hi Jazzy! I wish you much success with your appointment. Hopefully, you'll having nothing but good things to report. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah Jazz! Good luck and keep us posted. Can't wait to see the pics! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck jazzy!! Let us know how it goes. So I guess this mean that you are no longer transitioning?

Don't forgert not to scratch your scalp! No matter how much it itches!!

good luck jazzyfunknastee and hope that Cecilia knows what she is doin /images/graemlins/smile.gif

good luck! is this the same place Free2beme went to?

I am sure they will do as good a job as they did with her. Her hair looks fantastic now!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely let us know how it goes.

Good luck and do keep us posted. I did my own touchup on thursday after 7weeks of new growth. So far so good and by the way Sweetcocoa, that's a lovely pix (ocean/sea gif) you got there.
Peace

Back