I'm Going To the Salon.....Wish Me Luck

I thought I heard Florida Evans for a second there. lol Even though you ended up redoing it yourself...uhmmm.....

:needpics:

I want to see the color.

Damn, i'm sorry to hear your experience didn't go as well as planned. I feel your pain, i've been there before.:perplexed

Thanks Luv!! I love my sista's here! I feel alot better now that I've had a chance to vent & my hair is swanging again. It's funny once I finished rollersetting my hair my SO saw me pulling out my laptop he said There goes Connie Chung :blah: reporting :user: . He knew I was coming here to :crying3: Thanks for understanding ladies :grouphug:
Oh my Lord, too funny, your SO sounds like a treat!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Are you feeling better today? I hope so!

It's a shame that I need to tell a licensed stylist the basics of haircare like thoroughly rinsing & pooing after a relaxer and the importance of conditioning. And trying to explaining the whole less is more concept was pointless too.
I think the reason she had such a pitiful selection of rollers is because she flatirons 99% of her clients hair.
I finally finished my rollerset...My hair feels soooo much better. Even SO commented on how much better it looks since I redid it.
She did cut about a 1/2 inch but my ends look a lot better. As far as the color....it's really red!! I'm going to order a deep brown Matrix Prism from ebay. Hopefully the brown will tone the red down some :perplexed
This has been a long day, I'm emotionally drained from all this hair drama :nono:

*on plane to St.Louis*

:ninja: Where she at?

I am so sorry this happened. As far as the red goes, red fades the quickest so that should help in terms of the color. This kinda thing really makes you just want to stay at home. *cyberhug*

*on plane to St.Louis*

:ninja: Where she at?

I am so sorry this happened. As far as the red goes, red fades the quickest so that should help in terms of the color. This kinda thing really makes you just want to stay at home. *cyberhug*

How cute, gymfreak!

Itsy, I'm so glad that you recovered your beautiful softness after battling with that butchering stylist.:yep:

Hey Ladies! I do feel alot better this morning. I'm trying to get SO to take pictures for me but he's upset that I accused him of breaking my camera yesterday :rolleyes: If I can peel him away from the TV (FOOTBALL) he can use my phone to take pictures. I'll be right back......

OKAY Ladies http://public.fotki.com/Dionne32/
SO rushed to take these for me, It's Sunday & he's glued to the TV watching football. Sorry for the poor quality :perplexed
Looking at the one picture I realized she cut about 1 inch off. I'm not trilled about it but my hair does feel better & is alot fuller.

OH HELL TO THE NAW!!!!!

Now see, you should have taken me with ya. Where is my pink box cutter at:look:

:lachen:Girl between you & Gymfreak I know ya'll got my back :lachen:

I can't believe the ***** played me & used a $2 hair rinse instead of the Matrix. If I wasn't being nosey I would have never known. She'll never get another dime of my money.

Last edited:
Oh she would have to get checked then. Did you call her back and tell her, I mean since you are not going back you can get it off your chest. THAT IS FOUL!!!! Did she charge you for the Matrix color?

Oh she would have to get checked then. Did you call her back and tell her, I mean since you are not going back you can get it off your chest. THAT IS FOUL!!!! Did she charge you for the Matrix color?
She charged me $60 for cut, color, & relaxer. I didn't call her on it but I knew before I left the salon that she had used something other than the Matrix. I was so pissed with the overall level of service I just left :perplexed I will never go to her again. I'm going to buy my own Matrix & stick to being a do-it-yourselfer :rolleyes:

She charged me $60 for cut, color, & relaxer. I didn't call her on it but I knew before I left the salon that she had used something other than the Matrix. I was so pissed with the overall level of service I just left :perplexed I will never go to her again. I'm going to buy my own Matrix & stick to being a do-it-yourselfer :rolleyes:
I don't blame you gal.:nono: And you did a fantastic job on your hair.
I know this was a good lesson learned, unfortunately the hard way.

Oh man, sorry about that experience. This is why I'm scared to go to a salon, idiodic stylists. I'm glad you spoke up for yourself! Imagine what shape your hair would be in if you hadn't said anything :nono:

How cute, gymfreak!

Itsy, I'm so glad that you recovered your beautiful softness after battling with that butchering stylist.:yep:

I am glad she was able to fix it too. Your hair looks great in your pics!!!

Girl, I don't play with my LHCF sistas. I am trying a LHCF approved stylist for my next relaxer touch up but I think I am going to have to move to Atlanta so that I can be closer to Basili.:yep:

I am glad she was able to fix it too. Your hair looks great in your pics!!!

Girl, I don't play with my LHCF sistas. I am trying a LHCF approved stylist for my next relaxer touch up but I think I am going to have to move to Atlanta so that I can be closer to Basili.:yep:

I wish I knew of a LHCF approved stylist in STL. I love the convenience of having someone else do my relaxer but damn....I can't take the drama. Plus the whole time I'm there I'm like :nervous2:
Next time I might take a trip down to ATL for Basili to hook me up :grin:

Back