Will my long hair stay long????

InsertCleverNameHere

I ask this because I wonder if I do protective styles and do all the right things, when my hair is long and lush and I want to wear it out a lot more often, will all my hair break off? WIthout the wet buns and the washing every other day, will my hair get mad at me?

I don't think so. Just make sure that your hair is moisterized (especially those ends!) and that you don't use a lot of heat.

I think it's a lot like losing weight. In the beginning you have to put all the "bad" stuff on the completely off limits list if you want to make progress. When you reach your goal, you can try some of the "bad" stuff every once in a while. But if you start over-indulging, you'll end up right back where you started.

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:
I think it's a lot like losing weight. In the beginning you have to put all the "bad" stuff on the completely off limits list if you want to make progress. When you reach your goal, you can try some of the "bad" stuff every once in a while. But if you start over-indulging, you'll end up right back where you started.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent analogy!!

[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
[ QUOTE ]
myco said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent analogy!!

[/ QUOTE ]
ITA!!

If you take good care of your hair, you can wear it down and still "keep" it. I think it may take more work. I would probably do half and half or up 2/3 and down 1/3.

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point!

Back