Will drinking soy protien help with my hair growth?

Blue_Berry

I read somewhere on here along time ago that drinking protein shakes contributes to hair growth. If I drink soy protien shakes will I get similar results like protein shake?

I have had great success with whey protein shakes. I'm not sure about soy. I had a horrible hole in the back in the middle nape area. My nape was CHEWED UP when I started with the whey protein. I couldn't even roll it. Now I have to use the big purple sized rollers for my nape.
So I am a believer in whey protein. I Googled to get a little more information and I was lead to whey by what I read. Hope this helps.

I drink the Biggest Loser Whey protein about 3-4 times a week. I get the raspberry one and mix it with water, non-fat yogurt, and fresh raspberries to make a meal replacing smoothie.

I do think its helping my hair get thicker.

I drink 2-3 whey protein shakes a day and I haven't noticed anything different. My growth rate is still about 1/2in a month

If you have a thyroid problem(lowthyroid) soy can hinder the production of your thyroid hormone, so be careful.

Back