Protein Shakes

I never thought of a connection between hair growth and the shakes. I know protein is good for your hair. I have been drinking at least one a day in the morning since mid July. That is roughly around the same time I decided to transition. Anyway I had not seen my brother since August and when I saw him for Xmas he asked me if I had a weave since my hair has grown so much. I am well past my brastrap now without stretching it. I need to post new pics but my sis broke my camera.

Xcellence2 said:
I never thought of a connection between hair growth and the shakes. I know protein is good for your hair. I have been drinking at least one a day in the morning since mid July. That is roughly around the same time I decided to transition. Anyway I had not seen my brother since August and when I saw him for Xmas he asked me if I had a weave since my hair has grown so much. I am well past my brastrap now without stretching it. I need to post new pics but my sis broke my camera.
Xcellence ~ I remember your *gorgeous* twist-outs/curly styles from last year. :) If that's what got your hair to such pretty lengths then I'm sold - protein shakes it is!

p.s. - please post more pix when you can (sorry your sis broke your camera)

Back