Will colourshines add shine to natural hair too?

soslychic

I've been interesting in trying a rinse for quite some time but didn't know if it would make a difference on tightly coiled hair since light seems to be absorbed in it anyway causing less shine. Have any naturals tried it? What have been your results? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have never used Colourshines. But I think it's similar to Adore. Adore made my relaxed hair shine like glass. It did nothing at all for my natural hair. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

oh i see. thanks for responding sassygirl. has anyone else had any experiences with colourshines on natural hair?

heres my hair with the clear rinse...sunno if it contributed to shine or not since I never straightened my hair, plus the camera flashed.

Picture035-vi.jpg

I have done rinses, but not the colour shines brand.It's a bit to pricey for me. I didn't notice any extra shine. I have dark hair w/ the ends still holding on to old color, so I was trying to tone down the brassyness. I wasn't impressed at all. Oh well. Atleast it was only $4 :(

My coworker uses it and her natural 4a hair is shiny. She wears her hair straightened most of the time.
I need to pick some up myself.

Ayeshia said:
heres my hair with the clear rinse...sunno if it contributed to shine or not since I never straightened my hair, plus the camera flashed.

Picture035-vi.jpg

do you mind telling me what color highlights you have in your hair? tia

I use colourshines to give my hair some color. I really like the product. I feel in locks in the sheen. I would also consider getting the clear to use to add shine if I didn't want to add color. I used cinnamon to make my hair have a brownish hue to it. My natural hair is jet black. I love it. It is a safe alternative to coloring. The cost to me is worth it. I don't have problems with the color rubbing off on my clothes like with the cheaper versions.

Back