Wildflower has an album!!! finally!!

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!
I was finally able to put together an album that kind of shows how my hair has grown. I've started on a vitamin chalenge of my own and I've noticed how smoother my newgrowth has been since I started taking MSM. I've just bought some B complex and Biotin from PP and I can't wait to see better results.
smile.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
My pics

Yup, I definitely can see some growth going on!

Your hair looked especially pretty in the red top shot, all nice and wavy
grin.gif

Thanks for sharing the pics, and keep 'em coming!

I love the wavy hair with the red top, you are a beautiful lady!

That's my favorite pic too. That's how I wear in the rare cases that my hair is down. I have learned a lot since I started coming to this board. My hair is stronger than it's ever been. Nowadays I'm in braids for the braid challenge and taking a gazzilion vitamins. I used to think that my hair simply wouldn't grow beyond a certain point, but now I know that's not true because my hair is now longer than I thought It would ever be. My goal is healthy brastrap and because of this forum I know I can get there!

Yes, your pics are really nice. Just like everyone else, my fav is the one with the red top. Your hair looks so shinny and managable.

Very nice! Can't believe you created those styles yourself.
up.gif
Love the flip and the waves on you; very pretty! And way to "grow" on the progress you've made lengthwise.
smile.gif

(OT, your furbabies >'.'< are thooooo thweet!
babyb.gif
babyg.gif
)

I got that look by sleeping with 4 bantu knots on freshly flat ironed hair. I tried that look without flat ironing and the look was good, but it turned out a little curlier instead of wavy. I like it a lot. when I wear my hair down I sleep on bantu knots so as to have cute hair without heat.

Back