Wild Yam @solomonmissouri The Man Slayer

MilkChocolateOne

Has anyone else seen these twitter threads lol?

2003alu.jpg

pLisHuo.jpg

GyZORzl.jpg

OhlMqxL.jpg

znvAyGN.jpg

sgxAgJy.jpg

tHm1lZb.jpg

w3yhCbq.jpg

Ch0phCl.jpg

I'ma just put this right here.

Girl... I just had to tell a man this today. He told me why can’t just offer love and want a healthy emotional relationship. I told him he was broke. He told me I was selfish. I said why, because I want a man to be a provider, what he was put on this earth for? Poverty mentality on fleek.

He tagged another guy in the convo, and all the other guy did was say “emotional what...” put on his glasses, turn like Spock and acted busy.

Broke men will never get it and will defend this post to no end. “The tables have turned”. BeforeI left, I told him to go 50/50 with the plant on my desk; it’s available.

I guess my question is Why are there so many broken men running around?! Has it always been this way or nah? Is it because women are obtaining more status and independence? Someone help me understand bc I cannot... :confused:

I guess my question is Why are there so many broken men running around?! Has it always been this way or nah? Is it because women are obtaining more status and independence? Someone help me understand bc I cannot... :confused:

I think it's a combination of factors:
1. Lack of fathers/positive male role models;
2. General lack of moral standards in society;
3. Men are different (or treated differently) from women. Women aren't ashamed to be seen taking steps to be better humans/gain healing. For a lot of men, that is an admission of weakness, and men don't want to be seen as weak. Too much pride/ego.
These are my current thoughts on the matter. Not sure they're accurate, lol.

It's an interesting point about women gaining more status, though. Maybe in the old days, men were as insecure as they are now but women had no choice but to depend on them (especially financially). But now, women have other options and men's insecurities/shortcomings/failings/inadequacies have been exposed and their nature/nurture won't let them be great, lol.

God knows!

Back