Wieeeeerd chemical reaction

cubanit

:eek: :lachen: :lachen: Okay I washed my hair with biosilk shampoo.Did a 2 min apoghee recon the sample pack you get from sallys so i added a little pantene recon to my hair with it.Sat under the dryer. Rinsed used ors rplen with a little cholesteral again little packs not enpugh. sat under the dryer rinsed and WAHHHHHHHHHHHlaaaa:eek:
Scrambled eggs
Literally the are millions of little pieces of matter that look like scrambled eggs clingling to every strand after like 5 rinses
ohh God What happened

Scary! This is why I don't play mixologist!

I would shampoo with a neutralizing shampoo until it comes out, then start over

Scrambled eggs...:lachen:

Sorry, I can't help ya with this one. Ya'll get in here help Smallhead get her hair back on track..:lol:

After co washing like 3 more times(I refused to strip and start over):)
Its under control not completly out but under control.I continued my regime and rollerset and sat under the dryer. Funney thing is my hair is super soft. Who woulda Thought lol.Any way im thinking i didnt get all the animal protein out and between that the hot water and cholesteral something cooked.

smallheadbaldhead said:
After co washing like 3 more times(I refused to strip and start over):)
Its under control not completly out but under control.I continued my regime and rollerset and sat under the dryer. Funney thing is my hair is super soft. Who woulda Thought lol.Any way im thinking i didnt get all the animal protein out and between that the hot water and cholesteral something cooked.

Yeah. I think you are right. When protein are cooked, they denature. Thats why when you put eggs into a hot skillet they turn color and become opaque and the texture changes.

Back