Why Our 11 Year Relationship Ended - The Break Up Q&a

naturalmanenyc

I didn't care enough to listen to the entire video. No scandal but I found it odd when this popped up on my feed...breakup, not divorce.

No offense, but she's going to have to get a makeover. The dating game has changed a lot from 11 years ago. Maybe that's why she was with him for 11 years, she started feeling comfortable and settled, then woke up and realized he wasn't gonna marry her.
giphy.gif

I saw them together on a vacation blog. She was so nasty toward him. Just attitude, as if she'd rather he not be there. Someone mentioned it in the comments and she got another attitude saying they've been together and it's just how she is etc... Her man was a cutie too. Cuter than her :look: You never know what goes on behind the scenes tho so her attitude could have been valid.

Probably because she's chubby and her hair may not be necessarily flattering for her face...lol

I'm kidding..sorta. :look: LHCF kinda goes hard. :lachen:

Yeah, that hairstyle is not flattering for a round cherub face.

When overweight ppl lose weight they're true face shape comes through...its usually not round at all.

Eta: i stopped watching when she said, "sorry, its not bc of a scadalous reason...while rolling her neck. Im just looking at her like, Being in an 11 yr relationship that finally ended bc he didnt wanna marry you is scandalous enough. :oops:

Last edited:
Seriously, it's not good to be complaining about a boyfriend. Especially, an ex. Sometimes we have to carry our own cross and if it's too hard to bare give it to Jesus.

Seriously, people will not rally around this kind of mistake. And you don't want to be the one who teaches lessons by bad examples... js

I kinda feel sorry for her. I finally watched the video and another one with him where she initially announces the break up. I get the sense that she still really loves him and is hoping he will miss her and change his mind. I don't think he is cuter than her at all. I think he is a fake nice guy. Wanting to still be friends and see her regularly despite her really needing to move on and him still having no intention of marrying her.

I think his nice guy persona is part of what lulled her into thinking things would work out and eventually lead to marriage. I hope she heals and moving forward puts herself and her dreams front and center and first and foremost. Just a damn shame she gave him so much time and she gotta move back home, he gets the dog, she's hurt, and he's all let's stay friends, *** him.

I've seen her name around for a long time but never checked out her channel. I did look at some old videos of hers today and saw her with hair vs. her twa and I would agree she should think about a makeover. It will help her feel better in this time of change in her life.

Back