Why is mineral oil bad?

tarheelgurl

*Disclaimer: before anyone shoots me down, I have tried the search feature and it isn't working for me. Sorry if this has been done/asked before*

This weekend JCP had a sale (the night treatment+the rose H20 for $21) on the Rose H2O 2 pack so I picked it up. I started using Rose H20 when I lived in Colorado and liked it fairly well but haven't used it in a few years.

Last night, I noticed that mineral oil is one of the main ingredients but I remember reading here that mineral oil is bad for the hair. Why is it bad and is Rose H2O still worth keeping even though it is primarily made of mineral oil?

I suggest you try it and see how it works with your hair

I know that there are at least 3 of us .. Myself, HoneyDew and Sareca that have no problem using Mineral Oil and I know my hair cant be without it :lol:

You should definitely make your own judgment on it .. JMPO though

I suggest you try it and see how it works with your hair

I know that there are at least 3 of us .. Myself, HoneyDew and Sareca that have no problem using Mineral Oil and I know my hair cant be without it :lol:

You should definitely make your own judgment on it .. JMPO though

Thanks KhandiB! I used to use it and liked it but I didn't know if there was anything sinister about mineral oil that I was missing out on. I will give it a try since I have it now.

Thanks KhandiB! I used to use it and liked it but I didn't know if there was anything sinister about mineral oil that I was missing out on. I will give it a try since I have it now.

I also use products containing Mineral Oil and my hair loves it:yep: I agree with KhandiB, try it and see if your hair likes it =)

Back