Why is it that guys try to talk to you while driving

vpoetic

I was driving on the freeway s couple of day ago and this guy was trying to talk to me from the next line over and was getting somewhat upset with me because I wasn't really trying to pay attention to him. To make the long story short, this fool ran into the car in front of him. I felt kind of bad, but it wasn't my fault that he wanted paying attention. Then the same thing happen to me today.

Funny. I guy who I used to work with and we were tight saw me on the Parkway and started beeping and flashing like a crazy man. I was like WTH and tried to get away from this crazy fool.. I had not seen him in 5+ years. Anyway I get this crazy email 2 weeks later that was Forwarded about 10 times, that it was him and for me to call him. I called him and he wanted me to meet his wife and daughter. We all had dinner together and it is like those 5+ years have never happened. We are back tight. His wife is cool with it.

We were never lovers or anything like that, just friends.

I was always curious about this. Do they expect you to throw your number out of the window?

Yep, definitely experienced this one at 60mph on the freeway. But this guy at least was going to get off at my exit to get the number, but missed it.

Last edited:
Oh you're just showing off OP. You got guys wrecking to holla? LOL

J/K yeah, any dude that tries to court women in this manner isn't worth the time :nono: It screams desperate, reckless, and of poor judgement. I think what happened to him was hilarious. Unfortunate, but FUNny

Oh you're just showing off OP. You got guys wrecking to holla? LOL

J/K yeah, any dude that tries to court women in this manner isn't worth the time :nono: It screams desperate, reckless, and of poor judgement. I think what happened to him was hilarious. Unfortunate, but FUNny

LOL. i felt kind of bad though.

Back