Why is Emergencee even more $$$ now that its in drugstores?!

Ive been using Nexxus Emergencee for many months now and had been buying it at a Korean BSS where im not even sure its genuine, anyway id been meaning to get it from a drugstore since theyre now selling it and i was in Duane Reade and picked up the box and couldnt believe my eyes!! it was 16.95 which is more than what i would pay at the BSS! whats up with that?!! i think i used to get it for 13 bucks GRRR:mad:

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
Ive been using Nexxus Emergencee for many months now and had been buying it at a Korean BSS where im not even sure its genuine, anyway id been meaning to get it from a drugstore since theyre now selling it and i was in Duane Reade and picked up the box and couldnt believe my eyes!! it was 16.95 which is more than what i would pay at the BSS! whats up with that?!! i think i used to get it for 13 bucks GRRR:mad:
You can get it at Bargainside.com for about $12.00.

Ravenhairbellydancer said:

Raven,

I live in NYC as well and Duane Reade is always more expensive than the BSS (for reasons unknown!). The Feel Beauty Supply (right across the street from Duane Reade in BK) sells ORS Olive Oil for $5.99, but at Duane Reade its $6.99

LadyJay114 said:
Raven,

I live in NYC as well and Duane Reade is always more expensive than the BSS (for reasons unknown!). The Feel Beauty Supply (right across the street from Duane Reade in BK) sells ORS Olive Oil for $5.99, but at Duane Reade its $6.99

o wow! u have a Feel beauty supply near a duane reade in BK LOL,, i got one too where i live and im not in BK what a coincidence cuz theyre arent that many Feel beauty supplies in NYC,, maybe 4 or 5 :look:

Back