My 1st Wig that im happy with...pics in album :)

gelati said:
sweetevie were did you get the wig today, I live in Philly too and I want to go get one real quick for the hubby.:lachen: You look so nice in your wig it is all that and you can't beat that for 20 bucks!!!!:cool: Girl wear that wig!!!!:cool: Did you do anything to it to make it look real like that?
Thank you.. i was kind scared to wear the wig:sekret: I feel like a dancer named zara :lol:
I got it at 52nd street...they have about 6 hair stores. Star Wigs just a few doors down from Value plus. I got just like that, ive done nothing to it i just put slapped it on. It's warm I like it for the winter.:grin:

mysweetevie said:
Blue and precious jewel yall made me buy a wig today :lol: Im not so sure that i like it.:ohwell: It was only 20 buck anyway:grin:

Girl, gon' head and work that wig! I really like the bangs on it. I think it's just a liiiiiiiiiitle dark for you, though. But it's still pretty!

mysweetevie said:
Thank you.. i was kind scared to wear the wig:sekret: I feel like a dancer named zara :lol:
I got it at 52nd street...they have about 6 hair stores. Star Wigs just a few doors down from Value plus. I got just like that, ive done nothing to it i just put slapped it on. It's warm I like it for the winter.:grin:

Thanks girl, I know exacty where that is. Lately I've seen alot of ladies rocky these long wigs and they look real nice. Do they come in one size fits all and what color did you get because it is really nice wig!!!!

preciousjewel76 said:
Girl, gon' head and work that wig! I really like the bangs on it. I think it's just a liiiiiiiiiitle dark for you, though. But it's still pretty!
Thanks. Thats supposed to be 1b:ohwell: I guess I will try to get atleast 2 or 4 next time.

gelati said:
Thanks girl, I know exacty where that is. Lately I've seen alot of ladies rocky these long wigs and they look real nice. Do they come in one size fits all and what color did you get because it is really nice wig!!!!
It has a band inside the wig so you make it to fit your head size and shape :lol: I gotta mega dome
The is 1b but it looks 1 black to me.:ohwell:

mysweetevie said:

yes girl that wig is too cute...you need to go ahead and wear it..it is dark but it still looks nice on you....

Thanks Bluediamond! I bought the Sofia Girl wig which looks HORRIBLE in the comp. photo but it looks so good (and realistic) in person. My SO thought it was my hair...Mr. Anti-Weave/Wig was suprised when I told him it wasn't. I pd. 19.99 at a BSS and I have more than gotten my money's worth. Good looking out:) !

tonia682 said:
Thanks Bluediamond! I bought the Sofia Girl wig which looks HORRIBLE in the comp. photo but it looks so good (and realistic) in person. My SO thought it was my hair...Mr. Anti-Weave/Wig was suprised when I told him it wasn't. I pd. 19.99 at a BSS and I have more than gotten my money's worth. Good looking out:) !

your welcome im happy that your happy...i love my wigs because people think that they are not wigs and are so cute and sewins....

so i dont care if one week im sporting my short hair do and the next week im wearing a wig...oh well...i got to look good..

This thread came rite on time...I just bought my first wig yesterday...I am still getting used to it...I never thought I would purchase one, but I am a little overwhelmed through this transitioning process, and I am trying so hard not to cut off the relaxed ends...

Bluediamond, I now realize there is nothing wrong with investing in a wig and I just have to have fun with it...

But before I end this note, I have to say while picking a wig for myself, the Asian women of the store had to assist me with the positioning of the wig...and stated to each other, she has a lot of hair >under the stocking cap, is what they meant< and it got me to wondering, how many women go to these wig shops b/c of hair loss (so sad)...I don't think my hair is very lengthy now, but maybe the new growth is just out of this world--WOOHOO

ETA: Your wig is too cute...I have to work my way up to that length...call me chicken...

Last edited:
Back