Why is Amazon charging so much for Nourish Spa Condish...

Amazon has no control over how much a person or business wants to rip you off. It's Blue Proton, the seller, that thinks you are willing to pay 4x more than it's worth.

Probably because the conditioner is only sold at trader joes..which makes it harder to find, so the seller is giving you a way to buy it without having to go to trader joes, explaining why the price will be higher.( convenience charges)

Probably because the conditioner is only sold at trader joes..which makes it harder to find, so the seller is giving you a way to buy it without having to go to trader joes, explaining why the price will be higher.( convenience charges)

Probably so. I don't think there's a Trader Joe's in the whole state of Texas, let alone out here in West Texas where I can't find any of the products I like! Its online for me, 95% of the time now.

Yeah, they get away with it because not every state has a Trader Joe's. My sister bought me 6 bottles of poo and conditioner when she went to Boston on a trip. Luckily, there is a Trader Joe's coming to Houston soon.

Yeah, they get away with it because not every state has a Trader Joe's. My sister bought me 6 bottles of poo and conditioner when she went to Boston on a trip. Luckily, there is a Trader Joe's coming to Houston soon.

Really??? Do you know what area of town it will be in? That is great news! I'm in Austin, and the 'rents are in Houston, so I can get it! WOOT!

I just read that Dallas should have a Trader Joes by the end of the year, finallly :yep:. And Austin was also on that list too.

What a rip off, but it is a good product and someone not knowing any better would pay that and be happy. Not every state or area has a Trader Joe's, so I count myself lucky that I have several close to me; Westfield, East Hanover and Princeton. I actually stock up on Nourish Spa Conditioner (I buy several bottles at a time because it's what I use to rinse out my henna/indigo and don't want to be mad if they raise the price).

It's good stuff for sure.

I saw that price and asked if someone on here could buy me 10 bottles. I paid for the bottles plus tax, sent the money via PayPal, and got my stuff in 2 days.

Forget that over-priced ridiculousness!

It is an awesome condish, and I use it after henna'ing. I picked up some of TJ's Refresh poo & conditioner, it's Citrus with vitamin c, and it smells wonderful :lick:.

Last edited:
I emailed Trader Joe's about this seller. They said he/ nor anyone else is authorized to sell that product or any other Trader Joe's products. I don't know if they plan on doing anything about it :nono:.

I will gladly pick some up for anyone who wants me to. I hate seeing anyone having to pay that much for a $3 product.

Last edited:
@Solitude: thanks soooo much! I will keep a look out! :woot:

No problem!

I emailed Trader Joe's about this seller. They said he/ nor anyone else is authorized to sell that product or any other Trader Joe's products. I don't know if they plan on doing anything about it :nono:.

I will gladly pick some up for anyone who wants me to. I hate seeing anyone having to pay that much for a $3 product.

That is really nice of you!

Thar conditioner did nothing fir me I wouldn't pay $3 let alone $18. I would pay $18(depends)for any hair product really. I still have some of that TJNS sitting under the sink now.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690

That is crazy. I go to Trader Joe's almost every week and would also be happy to pick some up for anyone that can't easily get it if they are willing to pay the shipping.

Back