Why I will not be doing business with Mehndiskinart.com any longer....

alexstin

I've been going back and forth on ordering BAQ Jamila(foil wrapped) and trying to see where I could get the best price. I've been emailing different suppliers and getting costs with shipping and yada, yada, yada.

So the other day they(mehndhiskinart) email me and say they are having a big Jamila BAQ sale. $100 minimum sale, which equates to 3 kilos. Well, I emailed him for shipping and I was all set to go but I had 1 more question. Since I was going to be ordering 30 boxes I just wanted to know how they store it in their warehouse, since some places do store it in the freezer for freshness sake.

He responded by calling my email spam and asked me to go away. :mad:

Edited so as not to copy private email to the board.

Well, you don't have to tell me twice!:ohwell: He won't be getting my business.

Last edited:
Spam? I thought that was a resonable question. Look at it this way, the answer was probably something that would deter you from purchasing it from their company away.

Exactly! I'm ordering about a years worth of henna. I want to make sure it wasn't sitting in a hot garage somewhere.:lol:

brownsugababe said:
Spam? I thought that was a resonable question. Look at it this way, the answer was probably something that would deter you from purchasing it from their company away.

Last edited:
Do you think we could note that a lot of LHCFer purchase from their site and perhaps they should reconsider their response?

I know a lot of ladies purchase from them.

Ok sounding a little Nat Turnish

XXXtacy said:
Do you think we could note that a lot of LHCFer purchase from their site and perhaps they should reconsider their response?

I know a lot of ladies purchase from them.

Ok sounding a little Nat Turnish

I did let him know that I would take my business elsewhere and let my "friends" know about his treatment. I just didn't tell him my "friends" were on the internet.:lol:

He probably didn't even read my last email though since we all know how annoying spam is.;)

Edited so as not to copy personal email

He just replied and basically said he'd spent time packing and weighing the boxes to give me a quote. He didn't think I was serious about purchasing and to tell you guys that he responded to numerous other emails in a timely manner.

My response:

17 emails. I've sent 7. I originally emailed you about 1 kilo to purchase. Once I found out the cost, you sent me an email about the sale a few days later. Of course, I want to know how much it's going to cost for 3 kilos before I purchase.

This is over the period of 1 week

Last edited:
What an unprofessional jerk!!! I don't care if you sent 56 messages and was buying an OUNCE of henna, you're still a CUSTOMER and should be treated with RESPECT!! What does he mean you're not a "serious customer"?!?! You're buying a YEARS WORTH of henna! Such an a**hole!

You should send him a link to this thread and let him know that your "friends" belong to a forum with thousands of members since it appears he gives a 10% discount if you mention his Jamila sale on your favorite forum or blog. He obviously cares about and is aware of what being mentioned on a forum can do for his bottom line.

Last edited:
alexstin said:
I've been going back and forth on ordering BAQ Jamila(foil wrapped) and trying to see where I could get the best price. I've been emailing different suppliers and getting costs with shipping and yada, yada, yada.

So the other day they(mehndhiskinart) email me and say they are having a big Jamila BAQ sale. $100 minimum sale, which equates to 3 kilos. Well, I emailed him for shipping and I was all set to go but I had 1 more question. Since I was going to be ordering 30 boxes I just wanted to know how they store it in their warehouse, since some places do store it in the freezer for freshness sake.

His response:

This is turning into spam. Please go away.:mad:

Well, you don't have to tell me twice!:ohwell: He won't be getting my business.
Oh my damn!

I'd turn him in for real!
:mad:

ita with the people that said he emailed you about the sale so he was the one spamming and also send him a link to this thread. what a freaking mess

You know, we really need to create a sticky with companies that do not appreciate our business, or have owners that act as condescending as this man did. :mad: Especially since so many people get ripped off or suffer through bad service. Would that be possible mods?

I order quite a bit of henna, from different distributors. Mehndiskinart will not be one of them. What a pompous ass. :angry2:

WomanlyCharm said:
You know, we really need to create a sticky with companies that do not appreciate our business, or have owners that act as condescending as this man did. :mad: Especially since so many people get ripped off or suffer through bad service. Would that be possible mods?

I order quite a bit of henna, from different distributors. Mehndiskinart will not be one of them. What a pompous ass. :angry2:
I agree with all of the above!

WomanlyCharm said:

Great idea!!!;)

Well, there goes one henna distributor off my list.

That's unfortunate for the company that they have such an unprofessional representative. It's going to cost them big in their bottom line.

I absolutely will not support bad business/customer service. If it costs me more, so be it, I'd rather pay more and not have the headaches. :mad:

I am a henna fanatic, but I am crossing them off my list as a possible source. That was too rude.

ETA: He obviously doesn't know what the meaning of "spam" is.

Good for you ladies! I hope this fool sees a drop in business. I havent bought any henna as of yet, but I know where I WONT be purchasing it from.

SohoHair said:
You should send him a link to this thread and let him know that your "friends" belong to a forum with thousands of members since it appears he gives a 10% discount if you mention his Jamila sale on your favorite forum or blog. He obviously cares about and is aware of what being mentioned on a forum can do for his bottom line.

This is a good idea!

SohoHair said:

This is a good idea!

SohoHair said:

This is a good idea!

alexstin said:
He just replied:

I have already spent an hour of my time packing, weighing and measuring boxes twice, getting 4 postal quotes.

Sorry, I do not see you as a serious purchaser.

When you talk to your friends, don't forget to tell them about (17 emails I have responded two, in a timely fashion).

My response:

17 emails. I've sent 7. I originally emailed you about 1 kilo to purchase. Once I found out the cost, you sent me an email about the sale a few days later. Of course, I want to know how much it's going to cost for 3 kilos before I purchase.

This is over the period of 1 week

Say WHAT!?!? :eek: What a smart :moon: jerk! :mad:

WomanlyCharm said:

That's an outstanding idea and is something that would be very helpful.

Back