Why I love shampoo

Yeah, I totally agree! I think I use a fair amount of products compared to some of the ladies here (or it seems like it!!), and I've noticed there's no way I can go more than a week without washing my hair with shampoo. So far I've been doing once a week and it's been working nicely. Haven't had any more issues.

my fine, fragile hair breaks if its not free from buildup. Cowashing just won't get the job done like a good lathering with shampoo does. Plus it just feels good!

I can't do without shampoo either. I poo once a week with Organix and my hair always feels moisturized after, never dry or stripped. I use a lot of heavy products esp shea butter during the week so I have to shampoo once a week.

I soo feel you OP. I love the way my hair feels after shampooing. I also use a sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo (Abba Pure Moisture:love:) My hair always feels light and fluffy!

I use sulfate free shampoo, but I've also noticed that pre pooing has really helped keep my hair moisturized during shampooing.

I've always shampooed once a week, and it will never stop as far as I'm concerned. It's the best way I know of getting my hair and scalp properly clean. I did try baking soda a couple of times, but then I got bored of mixing it and went back to shampoo because it's just easier. I always follow with a DC so I don't have to worry about dryness. In fact, I haven't moisturised my hair since wash day last Thursday, and it is really starting to retain the moisture better. I'm feeling quite optimistic about my hair progress this year. :yep:

I live in the Southern part of florida and heat and humidity are not a joke. We break into a sweat just walking out the door. I tried to co-wash but my scalp always felt itchy and dirty. I need to get the sweat off my scalp. I use Dr. Bronner Rose once a week. I feel so good with a clean scalp.

I live in the Southern part of florida and heat and humidity are not a joke. We break into a sweat just walking out the door. I tried to co-wash but my scalp always felt itchy and dirty. I need to get the sweat off my scalp. I use Dr. Bronner Rose once a week. I feel so good with a clean scalp.
yep that south Florida heat is no joke!

Back