Why don't people listen????

CheerBear

Why don\'t people listen????

My friend today was excited about my trim...so she say's Ohhhhhhhhh now I can curl the back for you all the time..I said, "No thanks" and she said "But..." and I said "No, I dont want to curl my hair, not now or any time else, I dont need heat on on my hair" and she got all pissed off and said I was whining for no reason...WTF...I have explained over and over that heat makes my hair break and thins it out and I want neither...but I'm whiny for wanting my hair to be healthy??? Right...

Re: Why don\'t people listen????

LOL people are just set in their ways and some can't accept it when you want to go against the norm or err on the side of caution.

huh.gif
She had a lot of nerve!!!

^ really!

I get that a lot too. People either think you're whiny, obsess, or do too much because you want healthy hair.

People always blow their breath when I mention one thing about hair.
laugh.gif

I left a stylist who scoffed at me about MY hair rules and regulations.

Well, it was like she made fun of me because I was so particular and picky about my hair (and rightfully so because it's MY hair)

Anyway--her hair type was type 2 and I knew she couldn't really relate to me and my hair experience which made it worse IMO. So I just stopped going to her.

Now I have someone who understands that I'm a paying client and abides by my wishes. That's how you treat people that contribute to your livelihood ya know?
smile.gif

Back