Why do most of you...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
...block out your face on pictures in your albums? I'm sure everyone that has beautiful hair has a beautiful face!
smile.gif

You never know what whackos will do to your pic if you decided to post it. Besides, some of us just like the privacy.

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:
You never know what whackos will do to your pic if you decided to post it. Besides, some of us just like the privacy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, like using photoshop to place your face on a naked body or marrying you to MJ <I loved that MJ pix in which he was wedding himself
lachen70.gif
>

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Plus I wouldn't want to be recognized when I'm out in the street. I'm a very low key person.

So one has to have PhotoShop or other picture software to edit an image? Hmm, I wonder if my Dell software would work in editing pictures....

Why ladies block out the face and keep the hair: Gotta love that privacy issue.

And I just want to say that I block out my pretty face with my dirty mirror!
lachen70.gif
look @ my hair, not my mirror
laugh.gif

Whoa all the reasons you guests stated is one of the rasons I was goin to modify my album, but I was like whateva

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAhosi said:
Because it's a big embarassing spending this much time on hair...there I said it
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, right!!!
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
And I just want to say that I block out my pretty face with my dirty mirror!
lachen70.gif
look @ my hair, not my mirror
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

I had that same issue! When I look @ my album I think, "dang, could you use the Windex?!"
laugh.gif
I never said I was domestic!
look.gif
I can't do hair & housework!

DahomeyAhosi said:
Because it's a big embarassing spending this much time on hair...there I said it

I couldn't have said it better myself!
wink.gif

Pretty much what everyone else says, including safety & privacy. I've been on boards where they have posted pictures taken from other people's webpages, and they just make fun of it & have a good laugh. Or someone could take your face shot & represent it as themselves.

Back