Why do folks insist on making me act ugly

mj11051

This funny looking fat cow had the nerve to say this to me today" What's wrong with you hair? You need to put cfc in it. A lady always has her self presentable to the world" You should be ashamed of yourself to walk out the house with your hair looking like that" I replied " You should mind your own dayum business and join a health club because a lady should be so big that she's needs crutches to get her big butt up and down the stairs" Also as long as the hubby doesn't complain and he loves my hair. So dayum what you think" Then I proceeded to get in my car. So when I came back she says " you owe me an apology for disrespecting me" I told no "I really owe you an *** kicking for trying to insult me" I think I'm going to staring looking for a new place because I'd hate to be on the news for shoving that crutch up her butt.
mad.gif

This funny looking fat cow had the nerve to say this to me today" What's wrong with you hair? You need to put cfc in it. A lady always has her self presentable to the world" You should be ashamed of yourself to walk out the house with your hair looking like that" I replied " You should mind your own dayum business and join a health club because a lady should be so big that she's needs crutches to get her big butt up and down the stairs" Also as long as the hubby doesn't complain and he loves my hair. So dayum what you think" Then I proceeded to get in my car. So when I came back she says " you owe me an apology for disrespecting me" I told no "I really owe you an *** kicking for trying to insult me" I think I'm going to staring looking for a new place because I'd hate to be on the news for shoving that crutch up her butt.
mad.gif

I don't mean to laugh but:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:!I see you gangsta!
atwwus.gif

No this was my landlord's sister. She just recently moved upstairs from us and I hardly eva see this witch. But yesterday as hubby and I were leaving she decided it was okay to go there. So I went with her. Like I said I'm one of the nicest people you can meet until you come at me crazy, the I can show you the very ugly side of me. This afternoon as we were leaving she just spoke and that it was I said " Hello and how are you today" and kept it moving.

No this was my landlord's sister. She just recently moved upstairs from us and I hardly eva see this witch. But yesterday as hubby and I were leaving she decided it was okay to go there. So I went with her. Like I said I'm one of the nicest people you can meet until you come at me crazy, the I can show you the very ugly side of me. This afternoon as we were leaving she just spoke and that it was I said " Hello and how are you today" and kept it moving.

I shows that to my family and we all died of laughter. Some people need a swift kick in their patoot. Insulting a black woman's hair is fighting words.

Gangsta Grizzillz!

Shove it girl...shove that crutch right on up there until it comes out of her mouth. She won't be saying much then!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back