Why are RPGShow Wigs so expensive? My goodness!

How is the shedding?
Is it easy to comb? I want one now. :rofl:
It doesn't really shed but I also sealed the knots after I washed it. It does tangle a bit in the nape area but overall not too bad. I treat the hair just like my own natural hair so it comes pretty easy. I love this wig :grin:.

I just got a RPG wig last week and it is GIVING ME LIFE! :) I paid $340 for it but I NEVER get my hair done(never) so I figure it is an investment considering I do my own braids, wash and sets, etc..etc.

I had an excellent experience(so far) but the wig is only a week old. I need to see how it lasts over the winter because I am wigging it all winter and this will be my primary.

Last edited:
Wow thats a lot (for my budget). Man, RPGshow doesn't play with their prices.

I realy need to learn to make my own u part wigs.

I saw this Youtuber, Masturkeizztion. Video Title, "From Curly to Straight, Its A Wig) Wig company, Divawigs.com They too are expensive, but I like the look and pretty good reviews. Let me know what you think. The wig shown, is called.

Style: Jessica White Curly Full Lace Wig - cec001
Length: 24
Color: 1b
Texture: silky
Density: 100%
Lace color: light brown
Cap size: petite
Cap construction : cap-3 glueless lace cap

India

I bought my first full lace wig from ClassicLaceWigs. It's still pretty expensive but it's very good quality. Everyone thinks its my natural hair blown out and I have yet to see any negative reviews. The customer service was great and they answered all of my questions. Check out PhillyzJamPoet video. She has great wig reviews. Let me know if you would like to see a pic of my wig. Hope this helps :grin:.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8D5W8U22Ns

tashboog, Is your wig the same one that Phillyzjampoet reviewed in the link you attached?
Hers looks denser.

I cant believe I'm actually entertaining the idea of getting a wig from them...I was doing the math: If I buy three bundles of virgin hair, a closure and pay to get it installed, I think I will exceed the wig price. Decisions, decisions...I'm thinking ahead of time of some cute styles for summer but I much prefer removable options so I can easily access my natural hair and switch things up quickly when I get bored.

Back