Who's your hair goals inspiration?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Who\'s your hair goals inspiration?

Mine is this young lady named Micarae. She has an album on fotki (maybe I can ask her to join this site). She did the big chop in May 2002 and this month,this girl's hair is 3-4 inches away from brastrap!! Her regimen is pretty simple-I may have to warn her of the epidemic of product junkyism before she comes here!

Re: Who\'s your hair goals inspiration?

Mine is Adrienne. Her hair is so pretty, healthy, and shiny.

Supergirl's "do" is da bomb plus she stays on top of her hair info! WHen I grow long I want to be just like her!

[ QUOTE ]
MaleiahT said:
Can you post her album please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get her permission first-she has a password for her album.

hairlove
smile.gif
and theres one more girl i cant remember her name ill think of it soon tho

aww thanks, honeydrop! that's nice to read b/c i haven't been feeling all that peachy about my hair lately!

There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this site...but my goal 'this week' is NAY007's hair from the feature of the month. I want my natural hair to be that length and of course, that healthy. Will probably be about 2-3 years from now but I will get there!

My other goal is a fotki member Yante Coi. I can't wait to have as much natural hair as she does so I can wear those styles while I wait to get to my goal length mentioned above!

hello, new here. I would have to say my inspiration is Vanessa Williams. I pick her because she has brown hair like mine and it appears to be 4a. I could be wrong though. I would love to attain that length as well. I am pretty sure most of it is her hair.

WOW, I would have to say Hairlove and Adrienne. They both have something special that jumps out at me.
I love the way hairlove is so detailed about everything she does with her hair, it shines so beautifully, and I definitely admire her dedication to transitioning.

As for Adrienne, I recently read an old post about how she never ever thought her hair would grow that long. For some reason, this touched me because it says that she was dedicating herself to her hair based on hope, not something she had had before. And now she has all this beautiful thick, healthy looking waist length hair.
Ive learned so much from both of them...Hairlove thank you for sharing your regimens, I now do ponytail condition washes once a week and it works much better for me than regular condition washes.

Adrienne is my inspiration for growing out my hair. I love how she consistently got beautiful growth year after year. It's just wonderful looking at the picture and seeing the progress. It's not like, oh she just was born with strong hair that didn't get weakened by the relaxer. Nope, she took it into her own hands.

As for inspirations on what I want my hair to look kind of like: I love love DreamyB's hair: http://www.picturetrail.com/dreamy7
and SassyTXBrat77's hair: http://public.fotki.com/SassyTXBrat77/

I also love these celebs:
Gorgeous hair. Gorgeous look.
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f3f2ece_3099/bc/Inspirational+Hair/__tn_/cosmo.jpg?phZVz3_Am8m1_cHa

This girl could look a little happier, but I still think her hair is gorgeous.
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f3f2ece_3099/bc/Inspirational+Hair/__tn_/nn4.jpg?phZVz3_Ag6MMAjJc

Now, the last one may just have a weave on, but her hair is still incredibly sexy.
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f3f2ece_3099/bc/Inspirational+Hair/__tn_/images.jpg?phZVz3_AX54H6bXm

Adrienne, definitely.
smile.gif

When I want to throw in the towel on my hair, I usually revisit her album. Seeing her results gives me the encourgement to keep at it.

Supergirl
smile.gif
I think we have similar hair types (although mine isn't as thick) so I always pay extra special attention to her product recommendations. And we all know her hair is gorgeous
smile.gif

You guys are too much...thanks for the nice words. I'll say it again though - there are SO many beautiful heads of hair on this board and if they weren't mentioned it's simply b/c they are a second and third goal that's farther down the line!

Honeylemondrop - I'm glad the ponytail condition wash works for you. It helps keep my tangles to a minimum and gives my hair a lot of shine!

Bublnbrnsuga you are one of my inspirations esp. since I'm going natural now. I love how you have such a positive view of your hair and all the styles you do with it.

Addrienne was my original hair she-ro and she always will be she made me believe what I didn't think was possible.
smile.gif

PS
Bublnbrnsuga, did you change you password to your album I can't get in and I'm going crazy!!!
nuts.gif

Definitely Adrienne!
Peachtree, and hairlove, there are sooo many i'll be right back.

wow... thanks, yall! i been sick since the weekend. this really was a nice pick-me-up!
08.gif

my hair goals inspiration has always been allandra. although she doesn't post pics anymore, i was one of the fortunate ones to see a pic of her hair before she started, a year later and then a year after that (i think). it's super thick and grows really fast! the woman has some gorgeous hair!!!

Well, adrienne, I am totally jealous! I would love to see some "hair" pics from Allandra. Maybe if I ask her nicely...
smile.gif

lets all make a post your pics allandra thread and see if we can get some sigs and maybe shell post her pics just for a day???
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
LOL honeydrop...but I really don't think she can be pursuaded
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah me either, i can always wish, lol
smile.gif

Back