Who's used one of these?

Leshia

Who\'s used one of these?

Hey girls,
Just wondering if anyone's ever used a hair masque? There are some pretty great sounding ones out there....are they pretty much conditioners? Hair treatments? Is it just another ploy to (successfully) get my moolah?? Talk to me, ladies...I'm all ears..
238.gif
teehee.

Re: Who\'s used one of these?

The only one I've tried is by Khiels...and I didn't like that. It made my hair feel hard and coated.
frown.gif

I use Salerm Mascarilla. It's a wheat germ masque. Basically the ones that I have come across are deep conditioning treatments.

<font color="purple"> Luli,

How did you like the Salerm mascarilla? I was checking it out at the beauty supply store, but I don't know if it's any good.</font>

Emerald Sky,

I like to use it after a relaxer and after I get highlites. It is not extremely moisturizing or anything, but it leaves my hair with a nice shine. It's a protein conditioner but in my opinion not overloaded. It's really light in texture and has a pleasant but strong cologne-like smell which I love the scent that it leaves in my hair. Some people I know who have tried it - wasn't all that impressed, but it works for me. If you try it, let me know what you think. BTW, how much were they selling it for? Are you in NY/NJ?

I use the Biolage hair masque which is EXCELLENT. It really deep conditions and stops my hair breakage immediately.
I just recently bought a 37oz jar of it which was extremely hard to find. Before I was buying the little ones or the 16ounces.

I have Kerastase SMoothing Mask but it looks and acts like a normal conditioner. It says to leave it on for 15 mins.

I see it as the same. It doesn't go hard or anything though like I believe a true hair mask does...

Back