Who's ult. goal is waist and/or tailbone?

Lucia

Who\'s ult. goal is waist and/or tailbone?

Ult. goals waist-taibone-beyond?
I just wanted to know so we could encourage each other towards the same goals.
My goal is:
1. Waist length and healthy
2. Tailbone(Godwilling) and healthy
party.gif
bdance.gif
band2.gif

Re: Who\'s ult. goal is waist and/or tailbone?

My goal is waist lenght by June 2004, tailbone about a year or two after that.

My goal is waist length by December 2004. I may make it before that but I'm trying to give myself a little leeway so I won't get disappointed.

I have NO idea how long my hair will grow, but I ultimately want to be able to sit on it.
cool.gif

My ultimate goal is waist length and I have 12 to 13 inches to go so I should be there by next December at the latest!

I'm aiming for waist length by Jun 2004...then i'll cut it to elbow length.

My goal is waist length by June, 2004. Once I reach that, I'll probably hang on to it for a few months and then start trimming 1/2 to 1 inch a month until I am all natural.

My goal is waist. I have a feeling that if I were to reach tailbone that I would be sitting on it and breaking it off.

Chichi
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I want to grow my hair to waist length by Dec 05.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

My goal is waist length. I've seen it done before on many girls at school so I know it's possible. I have nothing but patience.
cool.gif

My ultimate goal is tailbone length and I'd like to reach waist length by Dec 2005

I didn't think there were many of us with that goal but with patience and consistency we can reach our goals.
Thanks ladies
smile.gif

My goal is waist lenght and beyond,
laugh.gif
, but I cant wait that long, 2004 or 2005, that makes me crazy just thinking about it
crazy.gif
, I am 5'6, about 20 inches, butt lenght is about 10 inches away, just 10, why cant I have it now
cry3.gif
, I am glad that everyone is setting realistic goals, unlike myself
rofl.gif
, but I hope that I get as much lenght is possible, I am going to do daily massages, and I do plan to start working out, if that really helps,
smile.gif
, I will be more then happy about that, but 10 inches if I can some how get 2 inches a month for the rest of this year that would help, any secrets ?
laugh.gif

I'd like to have waist length, with no scraggly ends. Maybe next Christmas w/o any overzealous trims? I'll just be glad to get most my hair to bra strap.

I'd like to be at least a couple inches shy of Waistlength by the end of 2004! I can do it if I stay consistent!

[ QUOTE ]
I have nothing but patience.
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.
smile.gif
I want to grow my hair waist-length and then trim it all straight across. Hope to be there by March 2005.

im feeling a little discouraged because i know this mixed boy with dreads and i asked him today do he cut his hair ever and he said no and his hair is just below his ears. and my hair never gets longer so im starting to think its done growing.

My ultimate goal is waist length. I don't really have a time frame, I'll just be glad to get there. I'm a little past shoulder length, so it'll probably be a year or so. Patience really is a virtue!

My goal is to have bra-strap length hair by June 2004 and waistlength hair by June 2005.

This week, I started wearing scarves again, bought some biotin, and started taking my multivitamin again.
dance7.gif
When I reach my hair goal, I won't actually sit on my hair, but I'll enjoy having that option!
cool.gif

Uniquev, I'm with you there, I don't give myself a specific date, just a goal to reach for so I don't get frustrated like I did when I was trying to get to BS.
hth

My goal is waist length......I'll probably get there in two years..

I want waist length by July 2004, but will settle
look.gif
for bra strap length. I want to see just how long my hair will grow but the final length will be determined by how it looks and if I can maintain it within reason.
antlers.gif

i hope to get there by the end of the year, barring any disasters or stupid mistakes.
smile.gif

My ultimate goal is waist length and I hope to get there in 6 years time or sooner because my hair is only 2 inches due to a recent cut. Is there anyone else with short hair that aims to grow hair to waist length? Let's encourage ourselves.
cool.gif

I want waist length (even though I'm thick waisted). I think my waist lies at 27-29" or somewhere close (5'7"). I have about 10 more inches to go (19") from scalp to ends. So that will give me around December of 2004.

I can't believe I'm a few inches past shoulderlength and I was just 2-6 inches last time this year.

Back