Who's ult. goal is waist and/or tailbone?

Re: Who\'s ult. goal is waist and/or tailbone?

Mine is 24 (just past waist legnth) which i want by june 04 (1st of aug the latest) Yea im aiming high but presistance is the key and im 4a/b so i can prove to the skeptics that hair GROWS

My ultimate lenght is tailbone, and I will reach it at the begining of 2004.
Zanna

I just found this webpage that has a picture of a woman who's hair is as long as I want mine to be! It's the third picture down (she looks East Indian).

This woman has/had the longest hair in the WORLD! It was 116.5" long. (I just added her to my signature.)
Inspired yet?!
dance7.gif

I want mine ot fall at my waist which on me is 29 inches. We'll call it 30 (I like round numbers
laugh.gif
). I have about 10 inches to go - I'm somewhere between 19 and 20 inches right now.

I can't wait. The fact that One can conceivably get 6 in a year makes me happy because by next summer that means I'll be mostly moving toward the end of my journey which makes me very very happy.
smile.gif

Whoa! The queen doth have too much hair, methinks.
laugh.gif
Seriously, that's just too much for me.

My ultimate hair goal is a little longer than the length Aaliyah has in my signature. It inspires me every time I see the picture. My current length is about 2-3 inches below my shoulder. To keep my goal realistic, I would wish to meet the goal at the earliest June 2005, the latest June 2007.

Back