Whos good at hair typing I need help....

ladytq

My hair is all natural going on 10 years. I don't have any ideal what my hair type is because of the many textures I have. I have some straight hairs due flatironing through the years. If any of you know let me know. I'm also looking for my hair twin! Holla

ladytq said:
My hair is all natural going on 10 years. I don't have any ideal what my hair type is because of the many textures I have. I have some straight hairs due flatironing through the years. If any of you know let me know. I'm also looking for my hair twin! Holla

Oooh pretty hair texture it looks about 3a or 3c to me...I can't wait to see what the other ladies say:)

tsmith said:
Oooh pretty hair texture it looks about 3a or 3c to me...I can't wait to see what the other ladies say:)

You and me both. I looked at alot of photo album and I never seen a head like mines. :ohwell: I'm what kind hair do you have on your head:lol: . Thank God I have some:grin: .

Thanks for the compliment!

Last edited:
i used the b4 henna pic, because henna has been known to change ppls textures.

it doesnt look 3a because 3a 's usually have less "fluff" a characteristic of 3b and beyond.

as you mentioned there were some straight part due to heat
so aside from that ill assume you could be 3c for the most part with a lil bit of 3b thrown in for kicks :)

silvergirl said:
i used the b4 henna pic, because henna has been known to change ppls textures.

it doesnt look 3a because 3a 's usually have less "fluff" a characteristic of 3b and beyond.

as you mentioned there were some straight part due to heat
so aside from that ill assume you could be 3c for the most part with a lil bit of 3b thrown in for kicks :)

Thanks for helping out. By the way love your curls!

Yeah, I can't think of who's hair twin you'd be, except my mom! I gotta get her album together :p . But I'd classify you as a 3c, with some 3b mixed in, with fine strands. Your hair is purty in that B-day pic :D!

Back